Votes: 14 16.1%
  • That was a thing?

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Does this work with the eShop version of SM4SH?

Yes of course if you're in emuNAND. Just use SaveDataFiler to dump the save to your SD card, then use the Editor and go to X:\filer\UserSaveData\xxxxxxxxxxxxxx\xxxxxxxx\ and open system_data.bin, then edit however you like. After that you inject your SD card in your 3DS, start savedatafiler again, go to SD press R+A and then A to inject the edited save to your game.

Reactions: nxwing

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
"fix
You know my Sm4sh equipment editor, this is better.

Requires Java.

Things it can do:
  • Edit money
  • Edit equipment
  • Unlock characters
  • 'Fix' saves
Things I want it to do:

• Edit everything else
  • Prevent 'illegal' items
  • FTP
Latest update:

DrMario is no longer dead.

Old updates:

Source
Download is attached.

"fix saves"

as in "corrupt" save data errors?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use this to restore my old eShop .sav to my redownloaded eShop SSB?

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty cool but if you try and transfer one of the custom sets to the wii u it says it something about irregular save data.
I think this is because the equipment names are still not changed (If you edit a brawn badge to have smooth lander in the equipment menu it still says it's just a regular brawn badge even though it does have smooth lander)

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty cool but if you try and transfer one of the custom sets to the wii u it says it something about irregular save data.
I think this is because the equipment names are still not changed (If you edit a brawn badge to have smooth lander in the equipment menu it still says it's just a regular brawn badge even though it does have smooth lander)
That is a known problem, I will look into it later. Busy with other stuff.

adambomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a known problem, I will look into it later. Busy with other stuff.
Did any progress come of this? I'm interested in finding an easy way for copying preset characters with smooth lander that have no negative/positive stats. I want to try running a smooth lander tournament, and I'd like to possibly implement other badge effects as well if possible.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Did any progress come of this? I'm interested in finding an easy way for copying preset characters with smooth lander that have no negative/positive stats. I want to try running a smooth lander tournament, and I'd like to possibly implement other badge effects as well if possible.
No, I have been busy with other things. :-/

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress? Figured out how to use this earlier, but using the calculations from http://www.ssbwiki.com/Equipment and a decent amount of knowledge about the game's failsafes I still can't get equipment in properly. What's the 'Range' counter for anyway...

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Progress? Figured out how to use this earlier, but using the calculations from http://www.ssbwiki.com/Equipment and a decent amount of knowledge about the game's failsafes I still can't get equipment in properly. What's the 'Range' counter for anyway...
Still working on this, I have less time now. So it is slow going. I have no idia what the range is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended