[ENG Translation] Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by dude22072, Jun 2, 2019.

1. dude22072
    OP

dude22072 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    This is a continuation of the old thread because this was always my project and the OP of that thread has disappeared.

[​IMG]

Hello Everyone!
    This is a Translation Project for the game "Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary".

This isn't a Full Translation but for now its enough to play the game. So this is a WIP as it will be updated.
    This is for PCSH10065, which is the SEA (Chinese/Korean) version of the game. Support for the Japanese version (PCSG00932) will come when the translation is more complete.

Instructions
    Changelog

Attached Files:

Last edited by dude22072, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Spikey

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    Cool! Looking forward to seeing this one eventually completed. Love these games, and in lieu of a new proper western release, this'll have to do!

3. Lunethff

Lunethff Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Good start, hope to see more progress. Main thing that'd be nice to see is full Chance Card translation.
    Don't know if OP needs these or not, but for anyone looking to play this game as it is now, there's a list of Chance Card effects
    Chance Card List

4. breaktemp

breaktemp D-Sun who was called D-Moon

Mar 17, 2008
    United States
    TSU...no.1 in tha hood
    @dude22072

Been a little while since I checked in on this game.
    When was the last time this file was updated ?
    I think the version had issues with the DLC and such

5. dude22072
    OP

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    The version in the OP of the old thread had issues because the poster disappeared before I fixed it.

6. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    I only just got around to testing this latest version, and no matter what I do the game crashes if I'm using the patch. Whether I use the DLC or not. However, the game works fine with no patch.

EDIT: The 0.11 version from the last version of the thread works fine. So I'm not sure what the difference is?

Last edited by Spikey, Jun 28, 2019
  7. Hasney

Hasney GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2006
    Awesome, I forgot to check in after talking about it in the last thread. Was just playing this last weekend!

There's a changelog in the OP. DLC compatability and some chance cards have been translated

Last edited by Hasney, Jul 10, 2019
  8. Spikey

Mar 16, 2006
    United States

The changelog is of no help is determining the difference in why the previous version worked without crashing, while I can't run the latest version at all. That's the difference that I wish I knew about, so maybe a solution to the problem could be pursued.

UPDATE:
    So after a *lot* of testing, I've found out the following. While v0.11 works with rePatch from my Vita memory card, while the game itself is running from my SD card via SD2Vita, v0.14 doesn't work from the Vita memory card, with or without the DLC translations. However, v0.14 does work if I put it in rePatch on my SD card along with the game, but not if I also add the DLC translations; doing that still leads to a crash.

I've redownloaded all the files several times, and have copied and recopied them over to make sure everything is ok. This problem occurs exactly the same on my 128GB micro sd card and my new 200GB micro sd card all the same. No other game I use repatch for has any problems at all. Just this one.

Last edited by Spikey, Jul 22, 2019
  9. Shady_Enigmar

Shady_Enigmar Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2017
    United States
    Its the same with me. Patch works fine without dlc, but whenever the dlc is added, error occurs.

10. Skynetz

Skynetz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2014
    United States
    Looking forward to more progress being made for this

11. sagamagus

sagamagus Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2019
    Mexico
    México
    Hi, i love this project, i have an issue with the DQXI DLC, if i install the dlc some menus get untranslated, but if i add reAddcont i get an c-12828-1 error, i hope somene can help me.

Last edited by sagamagus, Aug 27, 2019
  12. dude22072
    OP

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    Can honestly say I don't know why the DLC would be breaking considering it doesn't break for me. Here's a ZIP of my reAddcont folder directly from my vita.

Attached Files:

Skynetz likes this.
  13. stev88982
    This message by stev88982 has been removed from public view by Flame, Oct 3, 2019, Reason: not related to the topic..
    Oct 3, 2019
  14. Firelad

Firelad Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    United States
    Hello, I joined the forums in order to post this. So, I downloaded the patch with DLC. Same as everyone else, I seem to have issues opening the game as it gives me an error of C2-12828-1. Originally I thought it was because of the naming error, which I took a look at and renamed it. Your post was misleading because it says "PSCH10065" when the first four characters should be "PCSH".

Then I tried disabling the DLC patch by moving it out of reAddcont folder. Still gives the same error, this seems to be an issue with the main patch, not DLC.

And yes I had tried rePatch with another game and it works flawlessly. If this is definitely related to the rePatch plugin, please do let me know.

Last edited by Firelad, Nov 12, 2019
  15. dude22072
    OP

Jun 1, 2010
    United States
    It's been almost two years why did no one notice this

Are you using rePatch-reDux0?

16. Firelad

Firelad Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    United States
    I downloaded v3.0 version from the link provided in your post, and it definitely says reDux0, so yes I guess?

Edit: checking folders, it seems I moved out the main patch folder, not DLC patch. My bad. With DLC patch out this time, the game properly boots with the main patch now. I still have no idea what to do with the DLC patch.

Last edited by Firelad, Nov 15, 2019
  17. manuelx98

manuelx98 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2016
    Italy
    Same problem here. I'm using rePatch-reDux0 v3.0, with the game, patch and DQXI dlc installed, and with both rePatch and reAddcont patches it gives me c-12828-2 error, but without the reAddcont patch it boots normally.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted