Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, everything should be configured properly. But when I press any of the key combos, nothing shows up.

Green flash on booting the game? Updated the games? You sure the directory is plugin/the game's title id?

Something about the future plans, "Gen 6" being mentioned. Does that mean RNG for Gen 6? I can picture most of the legendary captures being similar to Gen 7 where you stop at a message, and press A on the desired frame to get your wanted mon.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Green flash on booting the game? Updated the games? You sure the directory is plugin/the game's title id?

Something about the future plans, "Gen 6" being mentioned. Does that mean RNG for Gen 6? I can picture most of the legendary captures being similar to Gen 7 where you stop at a message, and press A on the desired frame to get your wanted mon.

Yes, this means RNG for 6 Gen ;) someone also RNGed Mewtwo and Regice

Reactions: RustInPeace

Valrygard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ah I see where I went wrong... directory was messed up. Thanks!

Reactions: RustInPeace

Crrrrg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to view my initial seed, it always displays as 0 and my current frame is stuck on 714 and does not increase. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? :3 ty!
SITAK

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wait, wasn't RNG on 6th Gen impossible due to something? Do you have some screen of the guy RNG'ed Mewtwo and Regice?

It was impossible to predict the seed (as gen 7). But it works more or less as 7gen. We start from the initial seed and then we generate the spreads. I saw them on twitter

Last edited by Real.96,

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Starter RNG again and couldn't get it again. I made sure I stopped advancing as soon as a saw the frame (45455), and this time the pokemon that was generated was from 45449-45450. Are my settings messed up, or are Starters just too hard to predict? The screenshot doesn't show it, but I did use the timeline feature to find this shiny frame, starting from a safe frame.
Capture.JPG

Last edited by hurricane_matt,

Ekam3284

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Pokecalc is not working for me as when I put the plugins in the plugin folder but after booting ntr cfw and launching SuMo
Nothing happens none of the key combinations work
Pls help

MurdererFight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wanna do something cool: i'm going to RNG all wild Pokémon.. Wish me luck, i've already RNG'ed 4
Also make a living dex of shiny Pokémon of Alola region

Last edited by MurdererFight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: