Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 80359
Another screen shot of my success using pokecalcNTR ^_^!!

14,738,361 frames for a shiny 5IV Null, the timeline feature really works.

wJmYBFu.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't put 6 NPCs in the place of 4 on the Event setting, if I did, I would've gotten a 5IV Adamant Munchlax. Woops, totally my fault. That was over 7 million frames.

I finally managed to get the timeline method to work :D

x48hZsY.png

fiSC8cSm.jpg

Starters are also feasible. This tool is awesome!
@zaksabeast
Could I join your team? or could I get the nightly build in advance? I'm interested in SOS RNG and Gen6. Thank you!

Magearna now done

2uskzes.png

I managed to RNG a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Magikarp egg using @zaksabeast s egg RNG guide - backed up my save and now using it as a TMM. Pic to follow :)

Everyone, thank you so much for your success stories!!! These are really amazing, and so fun to see!!! :D

Sorry I've been gone for a few days - I've been trying to finish the pokeCalcUpdater, and needed a day to relax haha.

This is soooo awesome!!! :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah! Plaza is a nice suggestion too! Well about that, first I suggest you to pause your game at the place you will press the A button to get the pokemon. Use the advance frame option and see by how many frames the game advances at that location. Lets call that as frame rate. Then you can go to the plaza/pokemon center and come to a close range of frames (10000~), then when you are within 100-200 frames of your target, pause the game on a lower frame which is a multiple of your target frame and you can reach that frame by just advancing your frame. Like your target frame is 14022 and your frame rate is 2. Then you should pause the game on 14010 and advance the frame 6 times to hit your target frame. Also the timeline works. You will be doing this after you have got your timeline set. This is just a way to make the frames go faster. It does not affect anything else.
Everyone, thank you so much for your success stories!!! These are really amazing, and so fun to see!!! :D

Sorry I've been gone for a few days - I've been trying to finish the pokeCalcUpdater, and needed a day to relax haha.

This is soooo awesome!!! :D

If i try to make the payment it ask me to add a Credit Card. Why? I'm using paypal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@zaksabeast
Could I join your team? or could I get the nightly build in advance? I'm interested in SOS RNG and Gen6. Thank you!

Also he is the developer of the SMEncounterTool, i think you didn't see his question xD

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i try to make the payment it ask me to add a Credit Card. Why? I'm using paypal

Also he is the developer of the SMEncounterTool, i think you didn't see his question xD

I'm not quite sure - Patreon has some funny things like that, but I'm guessing it's used for some sort of check or verification. And thank you for showing me the message! haha

@wwwwwwzx Since we very much enjoy your work and help with SMEncounterTool, I'll talk with EzPzStreamz and see if we can't come to an agreement about you getting the Nightlies to help with future development of SMEncounterTool in coordination and cooperation with our tool. :)

Thank you!! :D

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not quite sure - Patreon has some funny things like that, but I'm guessing it's used for some sort of check or verification. And thank you for showing me the message! haha

@wwwwwwzx Since we very much enjoy your work and help with SMEncounterTool, I'll talk with EzPzStreamz and see if we can't come to an agreement about you getting the Nightlies to help with future development of SMEncounterTool in coordination and cooperation with our tool. :)

But i didn't understand if it will be added to the site or to paypal. Because i've got already a cart connected to my paypal account

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i didn't understand if it will be added to the site or to paypal. Because i've got already a cart connected to my paypal account

I'm guessing the paypal - there should be an account setting that refers to payment where you'll be able to choose your PayPal. :)

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I
I'm guessing the paypal - there should be an account setting that refers to payment where you'll be able to choose your PayPal. :)
I choose paypal but it asks me to add also a cart to PayPal. But i have already a cart in it....

Last edited by Real.96,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A pretty much perfect HP Ice Tapu Koko I thought I'll see if the timeline method worked with this not sure if it was pointless but it looked like it worked for me.

vpp3Fzf.png

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A pretty much perfect HP Ice Tapu Koko I thought I'll see if the timeline method worked with this not sure if it was pointless but it looked like it worked for me.

vpp3Fzf.png

Pokemon with 0 NPCs don't need the timeline. It will work for 1+ NPCs pokemon

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried starter RNG using the method wwwwwwzx suggested on the github page, but my result was 2 frames higher from where the plugin said the frame was when I pressed A.

wwwwwwzx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That would be great, thank you in advance.

Yep, I set the tool to fossil and set NPCs to 5 just like he said to, and pressed A at the last screen before the starter joins your party.
Actually I didn't test too much about starters, and I supposed the user would pause at the beginning of that frame.
Usually one frame can "survive" 2 select click and if you pause at the later part of that frame, the game will skip more frames.

Valrygard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have NTR CFW installed and updated to 3.4 Preview 6? Is your console even hacked and running CFW? I ask that because there's been times people ask for help regarding Pokemon related plugins and it turns out their consoles aren't even hacked.
Yes, everything should be configured properly. But when I press any of the key combos, nothing shows up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7