Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Remember, we're still working out all the little details for Pokemon that have multiple npcs around them. This and more should be available for everyone soon! :)

Yes i know, and the hype is really high! :D infact i wrote "atm", because i know that you are working on it!

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i know, and the hype is really high! :D infact i wrote "atm", because i know that you are working on it!

Got any room on that hype train for one more?!

Haha thanks you two! I'm thinking about doing a breeding video tutorial today for egg rng using this pluign. Think of it as the appetizer before the main course. :)

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haha thanks you two! I'm thinking about doing a breeding video tutorial today for egg rng using this pluign. Think of it as the appetizer before the main course. :)
That would be sweet. I'm nearly done with the Tapus, and I previously SRed a Magearna so would be nice to have something to tie me over until Ultra Beasts/Zygarde/Type: Null etc. Not to add to your workload, but your written guide was really easy to follow and would be an awesome compliment to a video guide!

Reactions: DrkBeam and Real.96

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was testing and found that Finis would appear between an 8-10 frame delay, it's not really a constant unlike the other Tapus.

for curiosities sake, i tried this today (new 3ds).

i tried it using 9 frames and if my math isn't wrong, i actually got a 6 frame delay.
target was 12677 - 9 = 12668 which is where i hit A and the battle started.
but i got the one that was supposed to appear at 12674, 6 frames away from where I hit A.

if i'm understanding the basics of this whole system right, with that kind of inconsistency, there's probably not a whole lot that can be done to improve this for fini, unless you can also let the overlay predict what kind of frame delay you're going to have to expect at a certain frame.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

i tried it using 9 frames and if my math isn't wrong, i actually got a 6 frame delay.
but i got the one that was supposed to appear at 12674, 6 frames away from where I hit A.

if i'm understanding the basics of this whole system right, with that kind of inconsistency, there's probably not a whole lot that can be done to improve this for fini, unless you can also let the overlay predict what kind of frame delay you're going to have to expect at a certain frame.

Thye are working on it

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be sweet. I'm nearly done with the Tapus, and I previously SRed a Magearna so would be nice to have something to tie me over until Ultra Beasts/Zygarde/Type: Null etc. Not to add to your workload, but your written guide was really easy to follow and would be an awesome compliment to a video guide!

Thank you! I'm excited to do it! :D

Predicting the correct delay is exactly right, and Real.96 has the right idea. :)

Reactions: Real.96

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can it bs used on wild pokemon i have catched all the ultra beasts and tapus

You can view wild Pokemon IVs, natures, hidden power, and items with this. RNG would be a bit more difficult for now.

But as i can see, you have just added anything everyone's needed for now, you haven't?

They're try to make the Rng frame prediction better

Among other things as well.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its pretty crazy how high you have to go in frames to find specific pokemon with specific values at times.with 60 chances per second to roll the right pokemon, you'd expect a few thousand rolls should be enough, but no, 134332 frames XD

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its pretty crazy how high you have to go in frames to find specific pokemon with specific values at times.with 60 chances per second to roll the right pokemon, you'd expect a few thousand rolls should be enough, but no, 134332 frames XD

If all Tapus have 31 in 3 stats, and there are 6 stats total, then there are 3 stats that have 32 possible results (0-31), and with 25 natures, you're looking at 1/32*1/32*1/32*1/25=1/819200

So the chance you'll run into a specific iv spread and nature normally would be about 0.0001% normally (without taking other variables into account).

Last edited by zaksabeast,
Reactions: The_Chaotician

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If all Tapus have 31 in 3 stats, and there are 6 stats total, then there are 3 stats that have 32 possible results (0-31), and with 25 natures, you're looking at 1/32*1/32*1/32*1/25=1/819200

So the chance you'll run into a specific iv spread and nature normally would be about 0.0001% normally (without taking other variables into account).

Almost all UB are possible with this tool atm :D I made some tests, later i'll send here some screens.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's amazing how low the amount of frames to achieve if looking for a 5IV Tapu, with hidden power spreads, it's a different story. That's why Tapu Bulu took the least amount of time, even when aiming for a 0 Spe IV

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh cool! Thank you so much! :D
It's amazing how low the amount of frames to achieve if looking for a 5IV Tapu, with hidden power spreads, it's a different story. That's why Tapu Bulu took the least amount of time, even when aiming for a 0 Spe IV

Try to find an hp fire 31/0/31/30/31/30 and look at the Frame xD You have to softreset the game many times before you find a Seed with a good frame for it

Reactions: RustInPeace

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats cute ;)

I had a target frame at 1.3Million. Then i managed to balls it up! FML!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work