zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive already caught all the tapus though would one for wild Pokemon be doable

Pretty soon it will be! :)

And of course, egg rng is possible right now! We're making egg rng even easier in the next update too, even though it's already really easy as it is haha

But yeah, I got a shiny Solosis from egg rng just now :)

Reactions: Real.96

maxGREGSZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this would be useful if you could do it with gen 6 though in gen 7 you can't catch any past gen legendaries and there all shiny locked. only reason why no ones done gen 6 rng is you can't find out what seed your on without using ntr so an rng program would also need to be made for it.

Last edited by maxGREGSZ,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the screenshot! :D That HP Fire is great for Lele!

Also I like your catching Pokemon's nickname haha.

We're aware of what causes the delays to not always be the same. 5 seems to be the one that works best for three of the Tapus; Hopefully soon we can release another update as well as a better tutorial on how to rng more Pokemon! For right now we just need more time due to the lack of how much we have, as well as to figure out the best way to explain how to factor in more accurate delays for other Pokemon. :)

HYPE :D

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this would be useful if you could do it with gen 6 though in gen 7 you can't catch any past gen legendaries and there all shiny locked. only reason why no ones done gen 6 rng is you can't find out what seed your on without using ntr so an rng program would also need to be made for it.

Gen 6 is a future plan. :)

WOOH!!

Reactions: Real.96

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow! Great job! Those IVs are looking good! Thanks for sharing! :D

Thank you for the tips! Other people have found success doing this as well!

Haha, we're mainly looking to aid in capturing and hatching. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

We're still working out fine tuning some details, as well as trying to make future rng's easier for users. So keep on the lookout for more updates! :)
lol so this mean you'll not add this in future?

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We feel this plugin has higher priorities at this time. :)

q3rEhsy.png

As expected, it worked! :D Thanks to you again!

Reactions: RustInPeace

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahahaha you don't need to! Anyway i can give you some tips via PM :)

I might just take you up on that! Thats very kind of you. I already caught the Nihilego on my current save so looking for tips on Buzzwole and beyond. I will finish my Koko RNG before I get in contact! Thanks again!

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I might just take you up on that! Thats very kind of you. I already caught the Nihilego on my current save so looking for tips on Buzzwole and beyond. I will finish my Koko RNG before I get in contact! Thanks again!

Atm i think that the only one possible with this tool is Nihilego >.< and maybe Necrozma (this due to the big numbers of NPCs) but i need to test it

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
q3rEhsy.png

As expected, it worked! :D Thanks to you again!

Here are my attempts. Currently working on a HP Ground Koko. I hope there will be a dummies guide for ultra beasts as @Real.96 's Nihilego is ridiculous!View attachment 78555 View attachment 78556

Wow! Thank you so much for posting those! The Ultra Beast is awesome, and the Tapus are looking great! :D

Yes! I'm very jealous! XD

Ive read Blastoise_xs Ultra Beast guide and didn't really understand it. @zaksabeast 's guide for this plugin was much easier to follow.

Thank you! haha

Atm i think that the only one possible with this tool is Nihilego >.< and maybe Necrozma (this due to the big numbers of NPCs) but i need to test it

Remember, we're still working out all the little details for Pokemon that have multiple npcs around them. This and more should be available for everyone soon! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work