Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, it feels to me like using this program would automatically undermine anyones claim to legitimacy anyway.
i mean i know its not the same thing as outright pkhexing a pokemon, but it does come incredibly close.

as for what i ( am planning to) use this for, mostly chaining once its supported. mostly for shiny things with ok ivs, as its clearly preferable to kill a bad shiny and keep the chain going till the next one comes by.

By definition of the community subgroups I'm a part of, RNG is legitimate as long as a human is the one playing the game and controlling all the input. No bots are allowed for obtaining Pokemon.

That's a great use! We're always pushing for the next update, and can't wait to add more features for people to enjoy. :)

We're also still looking for screenshots and pictures of people using this plugin to feature! :D

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
By definition of the community subgroups I'm a part of, RNG is legitimate as long as a human is the one playing the game and controlling all the input. No bots are allowed for obtaining Pokemon.

That's a great use! We're always pushing for the next update, and can't wait to add more features for people to enjoy. :)

We're also still looking for screenshots and pictures of people using this plugin to feature! :D

Did you figured out something for the 1+ NPCs legendaries? >.<

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you figured out something for the 1+ NPCs legendaries? >.<

We're still looking into that, but like I said, limited time and other responsibilities and life in general makes development slower. :(

But we are trying to figure other RNG factors, as well as ways to help with future research and development. :)

Noob question - how do I upload pictures? I've got some sweet captures to show off!

Awesome! When posting a comment, there is a button to upload a file - that should allow you to upload a picture. Also posting it to Imgur and posting the link as a comment here is another great way to do this!

Thank you! :)

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We're still looking into that, but like I said, limited time and other responsibilities and life in general makes development slower. :(

But we are trying to figure other RNG factors, as well as ways to help with future research and development. :)

Awesome! When posting a comment, there is a button to upload a file - that should allow you to upload a picture. Also posting it to Imgur and posting the link as a comment here is another great way to do this!

Thank you! :)

byNGiCD.png

This is only thanks to you!

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow! That's awesome! Thank you so much! And I like how you were able to get hidden power fire on Lele!

Thank you so much!!! :D

I wanted only HP Fire on it xD anyway, when the frame is too high (like in my case) you can make it goes faster, waiting in the previous room and when the frame is near to the target, enter back and clicking A to the totem

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RNG.png

Got it right with Lele. I don't know how, but the frame delay I found that works for this is 3, and the frame range should be 417 (or really at least 2, 417 is just the default when opening the program) at the beginning, rather than 1, apparently the wanted frame is off by one. Of course, you could keep 1, treat the delay as 2. Also I used a syncrhonizer, the delay would've been 4 or 5 without it, I think. It's in a Beast Ball too, somehow that worked better than a Moon Ball, Dusk Ball, and Lure, Tapus are bastards, their catch rate is really low.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 78498

Got it right with Lele. I don't know how, but the frame delay I found that works for this is 3, and the frame range should be 417 (or really at least 2, 417 is just the default when opening the program) at the beginning, rather than 1, apparently the wanted frame is off by one. Of course, you could keep 1, treat the delay as 2. Also I used a syncrhonizer, the delay would've been 4 or 5 without it, I think. It's in a Beast Ball too, somehow that worked better than a Moon Ball, Dusk Ball, and Lure, Tapus are bastards, their catch rate is really low.

Thanks for the screenshot! :D That HP Fire is great for Lele!

Also I like your catching Pokemon's nickname haha.

We're aware of what causes the delays to not always be the same. 5 seems to be the one that works best for three of the Tapus; Hopefully soon we can release another update as well as a better tutorial on how to rng more Pokemon! For right now we just need more time due to the lack of how much we have, as well as to figure out the best way to explain how to factor in more accurate delays for other Pokemon. :)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 78498

Same setup when it comes to Tapu Koko. Proof.
b3EZecw.jpg

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me what delay you used! I need a 6iv Fini. ;-;

I can tell you it most likely won't be the same, sorry :(

But I can also tell you that you should be able to find your own soon and pretty easily too. :)

Just keep checking back to this thread, and stay on the lookout for new info. :P

Mike007899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you it most likely won't be the same, sorry :(

But I can also tell you that you should be able to find your own soon and pretty easily too. :)

Just keep checking back to this thread, and stay on the lookout for new info. :P
Too much work. Ill just bug ya on Discord. XD Nah. I just want 6iv matching Tapus. Perfectionist abd collector side is coming out. .___.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too much work. Ill just bug ya on Discord. XD Nah. I just want 6iv matching Tapus. Perfectionist abd collector side is coming out. .___.

Haha sounds good. Don't worry, it'll happen soon.

In the meantime, why not rng some shiny eggs? Those are much easier, and a lot more customization can be done! :)

Mike007899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha sounds good. Don't worry, it'll happen soon.

In the meantime, why not rng some shiny eggs? Those are much easier, and a lot more customization can be done! :)
I already can breed all the shinies with magnificent natures and stats like no tomorrow. Im a strange one... My Solgaleo was 31/31/31/31/31/30 off the bat and my Lunala was 31/30/31/31/31/31 off the bat as well before your tool. Now my Tapus shall be 6iv but Fini... Ehhhh. Guess I can breed some eggs...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work