Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Here's a photo of my shiny Tapu Koko, managed to land one at 25508 frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 229

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I thought the shiny tapu was region lock to japan device only, which if we(non-Japan device) inject the wondercard it will flag as illegal? Or I misunderstood the meaning of it.

Altarianite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm kind of new to this whole hacking scene and would like to know what is all that I need for PokeCalcNTR to work. What am I supposed to have on my N3DS besides the plugin folder? I already have Homebrew, but do I need stuff like Luma3DS and BootNTR? I'm on 11.2 if that helps with the situation. Thanks for anyone that answers and doesn't attempt to tell me to just Google it. I wouldn't have made an account on here if I hadn't already attempted that. I just have no idea where to start

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm kind of new to this whole hacking scene and would like to know what is all that I need for PokeCalcNTR to work. What am I supposed to have on my N3DS besides the plugin folder? I already have Homebrew, but do I need stuff like Luma3DS and BootNTR? I'm on 11.2 if that helps with the situation. Thanks for anyone that answers and doesn't attempt to tell me to just Google it. I wouldn't have made an account on here if I hadn't already attempted that. I just have no idea where to start

Follow the instructions in this link.

https://3ds.guide/

gyaratoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if it's a dumb question but this has been a reoccurring error for me for both Cosmog and now the tapu Koko event,
I am hitting the correct frame but not obtaining the spread that was displayed on the rng tool?
on frame 20644 according to the RNG tool i was supposed to obtain 16-31-16-31-31-31 tapu koko but instead received 19-31-18-27-31-31
Honesty really confused any help would be appreciated

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry if it's a dumb question but this has been a reoccurring error for me for both Cosmog and now the tapu Koko event,
I am hitting the correct frame but not obtaining the spread that was displayed on the rng tool?
on frame 20644 according to the RNG tool i was supposed to obtain 16-31-16-31-31-31 tapu koko but instead received 19-31-18-27-31-31
Honesty really confused any help would be appreciated

I updated my guide, are you following the new version? Because i think this is surely a problem of wrong Event Settings

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can I use this to get shinies from eggs?

Yup. With PokeCalcNTR you can skip the pain-in-the-arse part of finding your Egg Seed.
Just go launch NTR(with plugin of course) go into the game and do this:

Start+Down: Egg Seed View.

And follow the video.

The tutorial video was made by zaksabeast himself. Very easy to understand.

gyaratoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my guide, are you following the new version? Because i think this is surely a problem of wrong Event Settings
I followed the guide you published march 3rd used the timeline method and still getting incorrect spreads, unsure if this is due to me running the most recent version of the encounter RNG tool (1.08), but as I said before I was having the same problem with cosmog while running 1.06 so i'm not really sure what's going on.

Edit to avoid Double Posting: I haven't registered tapu koko to the dex on my japanese copy of moon could this be the issue here?

Last edited by gyaratoast,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I followed the guide you published march 3rd used the timeline method and still getting incorrect spreads, unsure if this is due to me running the most recent version of the encounter RNG tool (1.08), but as I said before I was having the same problem with cosmog while running 1.06 so i'm not really sure what's going on.

Are you in the correct pokemon center?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-