Not open for further replies.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive tried to crash the game but when i try to enter a value over 65535 it doesnt crash or overflow to 0. It just gives an errormessage that my value is to big. I thought i could get some nice buggy items but meh. Atleast it works very well. Would it be possible to add something like a "Walk through walls" option or is that impossible?

System.OverflowException: Der Wert für einen UInt16 war zu groß oder zu klein. (Translation: The value for UInt16 was too big or too small)
bei System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bei System.Convert.ToUInt16(String value)
bei ntrbase.MainForm.button1_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
That error is a good thing I guess :)

Is everything working fine for you? Dumping items and writing them etc?

The issue with getting a walk through walls cheat is I wouldn't even know where to start to create something like that. I'm not exactly sure how to find the offset for something like that.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That error is a good thing I guess :)

Is everything working fine for you? Dumping items and writing them etc?

The issue with getting a walk through walls cheat is I wouldn't even know where to start to create something like that. I'm not exactly sure how to find the offset for something like that.
Yup everything fine :D The writing doesnt even need a refresh of the opend tab like (the item is edited when i switch to another item and then back). But if i write an item which isnt there i need to switch tabs because then something like an item with the ap top sprite and ap max info accurs. After refreshing the menu it works again so no complains for now :)

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup everything fine :D The writing doesnt even need a refresh of the opend tab like (the item is edited when i switch to another item and then back). But if i write an item which isnt there i need to switch tabs because then something like an item with the ap top sprite and ap max info accurs. After refreshing the menu it works again so no complains for now :)
Yeah you'll notice that with a lot of things, the game only loads new sprites when you make the old one disappear e.g. going down items till it's off screen, switching to a new menu and back.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great news for those that want to dump wild Pokemon for IVs and soft resetting, initial testings of a different area in memory is showing wild Pokemon and not Wi-Fi battle Pokemon!

New Release:
Added Wild Pokemon dumping.

This feature may not work correctly for you (offset is grabbed by obtaining bytes relative to the wild Pokemon and then working out the Pokemon's offset from there, it appears to vary but I believe the range I've given the check should suffice).
Please let me know if you have any issues, also let me know if this feature is working correctly for you!

Last edited by fadx,

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without wifi battle dumping, this literally has no use.
Without the ability to cheat online, this literally has no use.

Last time a widespread online battle cheat happened (Battle Analyzer), Battle Spot was shut down until a patch was released that was mandatory to play online.
OP has taken a stance to not implement features that can be used AGAINST someone else. Don't like that? Don't use it.
You can always save the battle video then dump from that, if you really must use it to log someone else's teams.

Last edited by Kaphotics,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Without wifi battle dumping, this literally has no use.
Dumping of wild pokemon is actually incredibly useful for those trying to get specific stats on legendary pokemon or Pokemon from the friend safari and dexnav. With this you just start the battle then you dump the Pokemon and then open it in PKHeX and everything is there whereas without this tool you'd have to go through the process of catching the Pokemon to see its information (which, if the Pokemon is a legendary, will take a long time lowering health etc. and if you're trying to get a high IV Pokemon from the wild you can just see if it's good or bad then run or catch it). I understand that for some people the exclusion of dumping Wi-Fi battle data ruins the tool for them because that is the only feature they care about however I do not see a simple way for Nintendo to patch the issue and therefore they might not even bother thus ruining the Wi-Fi battles for anyone that want to play legitimately.

I just dumped Deoxys, no need to catch it, of course the met info is all blank, IVs and nature displayed, the feature at least works for me on OR. Fantastic!
That is great news, thank you for letting me know!

Last edited by fadx,
Reactions: RustInPeace

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Without the ability to cheat online, this literally has no use.

Last time a widespread online battle cheat happened (Battle Analyzer), Battle Spot was shut down until a patch was released that was mandatory to play online.
OP has taken a stance to not implement features that can be used AGAINST someone else. Don't like that? Don't use it.
You can always save the battle video then dump from that, if you really must use it to log someone else's teams.
people can jsut use the old version lol to cheat so it does not matter if it was removed from this version and this requires kernel acess Battle Analyser did not which allowed almost any one to cheat this is only limted to people who have cfw

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
its a shame no online cheating though this what makes it fun i just want a way to have a hack mon battle agasit a firend you could have a way to make it work on passerby and firend battles but not on battle spot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It may be possible to dump party Pokemon, not sure about writing. I will look into it.
well you can dump any thing thats stored in the ram so idk why you said may

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great news for those that want to dump wild Pokemon for IVs and soft resetting, initial testings of a different area in memory is showing wild Pokemon and not Wi-Fi battle Pokemon!

New Release:
Added Wild Pokemon dumping.

This feature may not work correctly for you (offset is grabbed by obtaining bytes relative to the wild Pokemon and then working out the Pokemon's offset from there, it appears to vary but I believe the range I've given the check should suffice).
Please let me know if you have any issues, also let me know if this feature is working correctly for you!
@fadx im guessing for wild encounters you click oppenent while in battle and dump ? i have 1.4 on OmegaRuby but nothing seems to dump

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this one works perfectly thanks man it will be a great help :D
Awesome! This is why I needed people to let me know if it didn't work, thanks!

I'm working on adding trade dumping and then I'll try to get the tool to display IV's, natures etc. when you hit dump :)

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome! This is why I needed people to let me know if it didn't work, thanks!

I'm working on adding trade dumping and then I'll try to get the tool to display IV's, natures etc. when you hit dump :)
that would be sweet so we could see it on PKMN NTR without opening pkhex that will really help when live streaming

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would suggest using the file extension ek6 for the raw binary of the pokemon read from memory.
Yeah I really don't know much about the different file types, if ek6 is the correct extension I will update it in the next release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips