Homebrew [WIP] PHBankGB - Pokémon Homebrew Bank GB (R/B/Y)

JhonSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got the jist of your message, but next time post the English translation with the original language for those who didn't. Don't get snappy with me because you didn't follow the rules.

It´s ok, but i dosen´t saying any important or relevant stuff.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right but don't be that guy who is following the rules too much.
And I'm not trying to be. Some people do not know Spanish or any other language as well as they do their native language, so an English translation would've been nice the first time around.

JhonSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
And I'm not trying to be. Some people do not know Spanish or any other language as well as they do their native language, so an English translation would've been nice the first time around.
Ok, but english it´s not my native languaje but i can understand 80% of what you say and if i don´t undestand some words i use internet.
Yes, this is an english forum but if someone speaks my native languaje, Why i can´t use it?

But ok, if the respost it´s importante i going to make a translation.

You're right but don't be that guy who is following the rules too much.

Thanks, you read my mind

Last edited by JhonSmith,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but english it´s not my native languaje but i can understand 80% of what you say and if i don´t undestand some words i use internet.
Yes, this is an english forum but if someone speaks my native languaje, Why i can´t use it?

But ok, if the respost it´s importante i going to make a translation.

Thanks, you read my mind
You can use your native language in PMs or in forum posts with an English translation. You could probably use Google Translate to provide you with an English translation. No one is stopping you from using your native language, but you need to provide the translation for those who do not know your native language.

We're derailing the topic of the thread.

Reactions: xJoelituh

JoycieC

JoycieC
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Attempting to add some very crude VC Inject support but having a lot of issues when building, can you provide some basic instructions / what your setup environment is like?

Using MSys with DevKitPro / DevKitArm, attempting to use this as a learning exercise and any info would be appreciated :)

EDIT
My post got cut off for some reason, how strange.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

JoycieC

JoycieC
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, someone could fork this and continue it if they really wanted to.

I did continue it here: https://github.com/JoycieC/PHBankGB
However I've had trouble compiling, if anyone can be so kind as to offer a bit of assistance I'd be happy to test my changes for adding preliminary GEN2 support.
Please feel free to fork off mine and poke around, so far I've added missing entries for GEN2 and have added an injected Crystal to the list of compatible games on one of my branches, but more work needs to be done for it to be fully compatible.

Sprites are also missing so I'm unsure how it will react to that once compiled, however if someone who has better knowledge of this can provide some support I'm sure we can get this off the ground until Gocario returns.

Reactions: greenDarkness555

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did continue it here: https://github.com/JoycieC/PHBankGB
However I've had trouble compiling, if anyone can be so kind as to offer a bit of assistance I'd be happy to test my changes for adding preliminary GEN2 support.
Please feel free to fork off mine and poke around, so far I've added missing entries for GEN2 and have added an injected Crystal to the list of compatible games on one of my branches, but more work needs to be done for it to be fully compatible.

Sprites are also missing so I'm unsure how it will react to that once compiled, however if someone who has better knowledge of this can provide some support I'm sure we can get this off the ground until Gocario returns.
Wow! Fantastic work!
Can't wait to see this progress. Very excited.

Reactions: Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also worth mentioning, if this were to be completed, it could possibly be implemented in BernardoGiordano's PKSM in a future update as stated here: https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/issues/198 . This is super useful for those of us that are banned from Pokebank, so I hope it would eventually get the love it deserves. It's only too bad they haven't announce Pokemon Crystal as a VC release( this makes absolutely no sense to me since they released Pokemon Yellow as a VC). Also they should've localized Pokemon Green everywhere else in the world, instead of just releasing it in Japan only(it wouldn't have been that difficult). I would've bought it :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-