Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

Startropic1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Sun/Moon update for PK Bank isn't coming until January, will this impede a potential Sun/Moon update for PHBank, (and maybe PCHex/Hex++ ?) From the sounds of things, the game may not be able to handle gen 6 (and older) pokemon properly until the Jan. update even if a way to transfer them is found. Then there's also the possible ban hammer from Nintendo for using pre-gen 7 pokemon before you're officially supposed to be able to...

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Sun/Moon update for PK Bank isn't coming until January, will this impede a potential Sun/Moon update for PHBank, (and maybe PCHex/Hex++ ?) From the sounds of things, the game may not be able to handle gen 6 (and older) pokemon properly until the Jan. update even if a way to transfer them is found. Then there's also the possible ban hammer from Nintendo for using pre-gen 7 pokemon before you're officially supposed to be able to...
Lots of the things you said are proofless fantasies. Homebrews don't require official releases from Ninty to update to the new format

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lots of the things you said are proofless fantasies. Homebrews don't require official releases from Ninty to update to the new format
While that is true, we can't know for sure if we're replicating the exact method nintendo uses for the bank transfer. Assuming it's unchanged from gen 6, then yes it's easy :P

GL on crypto, I'm afraid I'm too rusty to help

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.. Just trying to open it *so I can backup my OR mon* and it crashes after the "Loading" screen.

This is what I get when I try to open the program at all.

No attempt to use it with Sun or Moon yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0276[1].JPG
    IMG_0276[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 246
Last edited by Tigran, , Reason: Updating information

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, do you know something about compatibility with sun and moon games? When will be released the update or something? Thanks!

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, do you know something about compatibility with sun and moon games? When will be released the update or something? Thanks!

Really? Please at least try to read previous responses or use the search function. it has been asked and answered at least a dozen times already.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sheeeet. Didnt know PKSM can transfer pokemon and have a bank feature. I remember there was an application called GBPokemon Homebrew bank that worked with red blue and yellow. Would there be a chance those pokemon could be exported to sun and moon? I would think converting the pokemon to the proper gen 7 format would be difficult and i wouldnt expect it, but just curious if it's been attempted.

Reactions: the assaf

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bank, editor and event injector support (read/write) for gen7 is coming within a few hours on PKSM.
@Gocario , SciresM released a C-port of memecrypto. If you want to adapt your service to gen7 quickly, just include that in your project and copy/paste a couple functions I had to write a part. Everything will be released in a few hours on my github!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...