Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I heard people talking about pchex++ not supporting it. Are you talking about the homebrew launcher one?
Um, no. I said PKHeX, not PCHeX++. That's the thread we're on, not the program I suggested. No PKHeX is what BOTH PCHeX++ and PKSM are based on. It's a PC application and the only one that will let you edit impossible IV/EVs.

This thread should be closed anyway since the creator abandoned the project. PKSM and PKHeX are the only Gen 7 editing tools available at the moment. The latter being the most intuitive in terms of save editing (you can do WAY more with it) with the former being more convenient as you can install it on the 3DS.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, no. I said PKHeX, not PCHeX++. That's the thread we're on, not the program I suggested. No PKHeX is what BOTH PCHeX++ and PKSM are based on. It's a PC application and the only one that will let you edit impossible IV/EVs.
Ok, but I am looking for a 3ds application, not a PC application.

BumBum21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For pchex++ I put in a frokie and chespin but they're not registered in my pokedex for pokemon x is there a way to fix that?

Ake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Id need menu hax no? But it doesnt work for me so :/
(I'd quote but i cant because spam filter reasons)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun