Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cloned one and it wasnt legit online, despite the original being wild caught in game with no modifications
Attribute that to this program itself. Heal it, put it in the daycare or fix it in PKHeX. This app is notorious for mangling the hex values/trashbytes and those are your only options to fix it. Although, I've never had a problem with cloning anything with this program. They all work fine. I'm going to say something is wrong with your original pokemon. Did you try the other one online? Were you playing ranked?

Either way it's confirmed if you read a few pages back; clones work fine unless your original is illegal. Genning (more often than not) scrambles data and requires a quick fix as stated above. Otherwise, check it in PKHeX on the PC and see what you can find.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attribute that to this program itself. Heal it, put it in the daycare or fix it in PKHeX. This app is notorious for mangling the hex values/trashbytes and those are your only options to fix it. Although, I've never had a problem with cloning anything with this program. They all work fine. I'm going to say something is wrong with your original pokemon. Did you try the other one online? Were you playing ranked?

Either way it's confirmed if you read a few pages back; clones work fine unless your original is illegal. Genning (more often than not) scrambles data and requires a quick fix as stated above. Otherwise, check it in PKHeX on the PC and see what you can find.
Was playing normal online, and the og was caught in the safari zone so its deffinitley legit because i did nothing to it but clone it

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was playing normal online, and the og was caught in the safari zone so its deffinitley legit because i did nothing to it but clone it
Hence why I said check them both with the PC version. It's not impossible something wasn't cloned correctly. That's you're only option to solve the mystery if healing it, taking it to the daycare doesn't work.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a build of PCHex++ out there with the nicer title selector, can someone provide it?
The one from titledb is the lastest official release.
The only one like the one you're talking about that I have seen was from the OP back in July. Where he showed a preview of the new GUI but went MIA since. That was his last post. Unless you mean you've seen a video of a the same GUI somewhere...

And finally my summer holidays are officially started! Now i hopefully will have some time to work consistently on a new version, i have a lot of cool features in mind. Just to set the mood, this is how the game selecting menu now looks like:

pchex02.png

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only one like the one you're talking about that I have seen was from the OP back in July. Where he showed a preview of the new GUI but went MIA since. That was his last post. Unless you mean you've seen a video of a the same GUI somewhere...
I literally have in other of my consoles, that is very wierd :/

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone mind helping me out? Not sure why it's not working with my Alpha Sapphire, but working on my X. Both are legit cartridges.

I'm using Ninjhax on the latest firmware as an entry point. It gets stuck at a yellow screen whenever I try to load PCHex++ with Alpha Sapphire.

3 posts up, ffs!

Reactions: thoraine

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: thoraine

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I dont know if i should post this here, but i dont want to open a new thread.
So this is my question:

I downloaded a file with all smogons sets (.pk6) so i want to paste those pokes in my save file with Pkhex. My question is:

Do i need to use my OT, SID, etc when i put them in my save in Pkhex? Or i can just leave them like they are? I think they need the "Latest Handler OT" to proove they are traded, right?

The thing is to change them OT, SID, etc to mine or leave like that.

Thanks guys.

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dont know if i should post this here, but i dont want to open a new thread.
So this is my question:

I downloaded a file with all smogons sets (.pk6) so i want to paste those pokes in my save file with Pkhex. My question is:

Do i need to use my OT, SID, etc when i put them in my save in Pkhex? Or i can just leave them like they are? I think they need the "Latest Handler OT" to proove they are traded, right?

The thing is to change them OT, SID, etc to mine or leave like that.

Thanks guys.
I installed directly on my save with pchex++ without any problem, also you have to check if that's the last updated folder, the newest folder have less ilegal Pokémon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding