Gaming [WIP] Majora's Mask Remastered OST Mod

templeofhylia

homo supreme
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I decided sometime last month to go through with a project that involves remastering (more like recreating from scratch but it's a cooler word) the entire soundtrack with my own available tools, and then putting it into the game. I'm not a professional, though, so I welcome genuine and constructive feedback on everything I share!

You'll need a layeredFS setup in order to use this. For Luma users, this is as easy as placing the provided '0004000000125500' folder on your SD card under SD:\luma\titles, and then enabling game patching in Luma's setup. Other CFWs use a similar setup that I don't have details for. Owners of a EUR/JPN copy just have to rename the '0004000000125500' folder to '0004000000125600' or '00040000000D6E00' respectively (without the apostrophes, of course) while keeping everything else the exact same. I would recommend setting your game settings to the loudest playback and using headphones for the best experience if possible as well.

Game files are available on Mega (you can make and rename folders so your layout matches the one provided or just download an archive copy, but make sure to extract and place it correctly) where you can also download renders of the songs. Streaming and download are also available on SoundCloud, although the former is low quality (unless you have Go+), and the latter needs a SoundCloud account (or at least Facebook/Google).

The following songs are currently available:
- File Select = 024NA_BGM_FILE_SELECT.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Opening = 030NA_BGM_OPENING.dspadpcm.bcstm/117NA_BGM_OPENING_LOOP.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Clock Tower = 005NA_BGM_CLOCK_TOWER.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Morning = 134NA_BGM_YOAKE.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Clock Town, Day One = 021NA_BGM_DUMMY_21.dspadpcm.bcstm/029NA_BGM_MARKET.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Fairy Fountain = 040NA_BGM_GODESS.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Clock Town, Day Two~ = 022NA_BGM_DUMMY_22.dspadpcm.bcstm/035NA_BGM_GATE_OPEN.dspadpcm.bcstm
- House = 031NA_BGM_LINK_HOUSE.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Heart Container = 036NA_BGM_HEART_GET.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Shooting Gallery* = 070NA_BGM_MINI_GAME.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Minigame~ = 037NA_BGM_MINI_GAME_2.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Final Hours/Majora's Room = 087NA_BGM_TIME_LIMIT.dspadpcm.bcstm/096NA_BGM_LAST_DUNGEON.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Termina Field~ = 002NA_BGM_FIELD.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Enemy Combat** = 026NA_BGM_ENEMY.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Treasure Chest = 043NA_BGM_OPEN_TRE_BOX.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Item = 034NA_BGM_ITEM_GET.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Small Item = 057NA_BGM_S_ITEM_GET.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Potion Shop~ = 067NA_BGM_KOTAKE_KOUME.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Woods of Mystery = 062NA_BGM_MAYOIMORI.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Deku Palace = 018NA_BGM_DEKU_KING.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Woodfall Temple = 028NA_BGM_JUNGLE_DUNGEON.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Boss Battle = 027NA_BGM_BOSS00.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Ghost Attack = 013NA_BGM_UFO.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Marine Research Laboratory~ = 044NA_BGM_DRUGSTORE.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Pirate's Fortress = 020NA_BGM_PIRATE_AREA.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Zora Hall = 054NA_BGM_ZORA.dspadpcm.bcstm
- The Indigo-Go's = 100NA_BGM_ALLPART_SESSION.dspadpcm.bcstm/NA_BGM_ZORA_SESSION.bcstm
- Stone Tower (Inverted) = 007NA_BGM_RUIN_DUNGEON_REVERSE.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Majora's Incarnate Battle~ = 106NA_BGM_MUJURA_2.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Majora's Wrath Battle~ = 105NA_BGM_MUJURA_1.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Credits = 116NA_BGM_END_DEMO.dspadpcm.bcstm
- Fishing Hole = 129NA_BGM_FISHING1.dspadpcm.bcstm

~This song is unfinished but listenable.
*Shooting Gallery is complete and rendered, but the game crashes trying to load it. I sadly wouldn't recommend downloading it at the moment.
**This isn't the actual Enemy Combat present from the Majora's Mask soundtrack, but the Ocarina of Time one. If you read the other post, I'm just sad I can't even put my OoT music into the game yet, so I'm using it as a placeholder until I remaster the real MM one.
Changelog (Updated 2019/07/06 11:49pm):
Update 2019/07/06
- Added Deku Palace to the songlist

Update 2019/03/19
- A changelog was finally created
- Added Zora Hall to the songlist
- Updated Item, Small Item, Heart Container, Treasure Chest, Pirate's Fortress, Stone Tower (Inverted), Final Hours/Majora's Room, File Select, Clock Tower, Fairy Fountain, and Majora's Wrath Battle (Beta)
Thanks for reading, and I hope people enjoy this!

Last edited by templeofhylia, , Reason: came back from the dead to work on this again

templeofhylia

homo supreme
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah geez, i really would love to come back and finish this some day. i'm sure i will, but life is kind of in the way atm. i'll fix the link asap! sorry about that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone