Majora's Mask is unplayable?

placebo_yue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i know there's threads for this but none of them helped fix my issue and i don't wanna necropost on something from years ago.
I did try both tools which names elude me now, but something like lumalocaleautosetter and luma...region...changer? (?). That didn't help at all. Installing the seed on FBI fails, all the time. I dunno what else to try. I downloaded it from some website first, then from hshop... i did install the 1.1 update, and made sure to also set it's region and language to the same values as the main game file...
I do have the game patching setting on luma enabled.

nothing seems to work. Did anyone successfully installed this game? if so, how? there's gotta be something you did or something on your system that's different and i could try.
For the record i get the "black screen of death" of luma like people show in some of the other posts, something about "joker" it says.. i dunno, i don't think it's that relevant since everyone got it and it didn't help fix the issue

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not picked up my 3DS lately but yeah I've installed it in the past no problem. There's nothing special about it as far as I know, outside of some issues early on if you used the wrong region (I think because the game calls the system keyboard of its region?). Only suggestions I can think of is making sure the region of the game matches your system and that your Luma is fully updated.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum