ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im glad there has been progress with the project but i have to say the whole process as of now is too complicated like you have to use programs both in the 3DS and a PC. i have to ask if the process is always going to be like this or there is hope that in the future with further progress made a more easy method could be found like one that just requires a PC with one or two programs at most??? or is there a possibility of releasing a .cia file already patched with the translation so there is no need to do anything tricky but install???

I can sign this. I have tried on sunday to get the patch working. Too much effort and error prone. :/

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No new build this week.

Reasons:
1: My birthday is tomorrow so I'm taking a little break
2: My laptop battery is slowly becoming dead, so I gonna spend a weekend (and maybe next week) trying to revive it.

And to all who says the HANS method is complicated, the CIA will be uploaded to "that iso site" eventually and I think theres a direct patch for CIA (called xdelta or something) but I don't know.

dragotaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I don't really know about ''that iso site'' because for that matter there are a lot of them, so at least hope you or somebody else tells me where that is whenever is there ready to download, i hope to see more updates soon and don´t worry take your time, also wishing you an early Happy Birthday and hoping you have a good day. :D

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know about ''that iso site'' because for that matter there are a lot of them, so at least hope you or somebody else tells me where that is whenever is there ready to download, i hope to see more updates soon and don´t worry take your time, also wishing you an early Happy Birthday and hoping you have a good day. :D
It's literally the first search result if you search "that iso site 3ds".

Last edited by YugamiSekai,

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the absence of a release this week. There's this problem that is eating me alive and it's about the actual text. It's not formatted right and it's only fullwidth but I can't seem to make it halfwidth. This may take a while, and I think I have a solution but it might not work.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it playable right now if I don't understand how the gameplay works yet, or should I wait for more translation/read an FAQ first?

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried the first releases with HANS. Didnt get it to work, because i don't know exactly how ... to complicated.
After a NTR version was released as an alternative option, i tried to install and use NTR. somehow i don't get it to work.

If the translation is complete, the rom will be uploaded to a certain site. too bad that you have to wait for the final release.

Gow supremo

I am playing my 2ds
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone! I am working on a Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 translation since there are no others and this is a pretty great game.

2vryhir.png

v8o8qt.png

cI6PHFW.png

Progress done so far:
Start Screen
Main Menu
Some parts of battle
Names of Moves, Characters

V0.01 - Very Unstable. Meant for people who can possibly fix problem but still playable (instructions in readme.txt).

V0.02 - First stable release. Translated some moves, names, etc. from "that fixed error".

V0.04: Fixed readme.txt, added NTR Version (Experimental), translated some text in
the Saiyan Saga as a test (It's still fullwidth...)

More info will be added as progress is being made.
I dont have a xdelta patch, or other metod of patched?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it