catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didn't test it, but probably the rendering stops working before the world generation. I'm storing block positions for rendering in 16 bit shorts which range from -32768 to 32767 so incrementing or decrementing from this value results an overflow and the chunk gets rendered somewhere where it doesn't belong.

Eventually I'm going to quarter the value to represent blocks like stairs, I think a world with a size of 16.000x16.000 is probably enough

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it's not available to the public. Basically it includes support for mip mapping(I really need to do a pull request).

Hopefully I can release this week(originaly I wanted to release already this week, but because of some weired bug I have to delay it). But until then I have to work on saving and loading of the world.

catlover007

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to be clear, I'm still working on this. Saving and loading works already, but my SD card broke(fortunately it still can be read, only writing doesn't work. Stupid flash memory) when I was testing saving, the first time on a real 3DS.
So I guess I have to wait for a few days and until then I can only test it on Citra.

I'm going to release as soon as it's playable(I didn't managed to release the last two times I said a concrete release time, so I don't fall again into this trap), but this time saving and loading is already implemented, so expect it sooner than when I said the last time soon.:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E