Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some photos...
39mwIyB23Iw.jpg

yCcq37huixA.jpg

what about fps?

djsloow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I know this is a very early release and that Nintendo shot down CWF but, does Wi-Fi work? If it does we can emulate the CWF

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

djsloow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I wonder why it's not possible to save nds titles on NAND and playing without emulators or things. It would bypass the slot-1 problem

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I know but in my country(and in others IIRC almost everyone) they don't give a crap(IIRC)
No country give a damn shit about games and software you download, they're after movies/Shows/Music mostly, like in france, public torrent trackers are ofter monitored and you can be caught by downloading a song/movie, but nothing about everything else and plus, they've a list of what to monitor, and we are sure that the list is only about french version of BRrip, DVDrip, most of the time they don't give a shit about vostfr and full BR or repack of BR x).

djsloow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
An O3DS nand is (aprox) 1Gb, but it need to handle of the OS. A N3DS is 2Gb, but more of what's said.
I think we have 64MB to put a game there. Also we can create a HB that moves the game between the SD and the NAND. I would do it but I don't know how to do it because I don't know C. It would take some time to move the game though

Edit: By moving the game I mean having 3 games on SD and when you want to play some of them the program moves it to NAND

Last edited by djsloow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.