Hacking Will Older Acekard2i work on 3DS

hahawiggum2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old Acekard2i which was brought more than 6 months before the release of the 3DS. My questions are:
  1. Will it work on a 3DS (after appropriate upgrade)?
  2. What are the chances I received an HW44 and how (if I can) find out?
  3. Will an Acekard2i brick the 3DS and has there been any reported cases in the US?
    • I read an extensive article on GBAtemp debunking this, but I wanted to make sure...
Thanks in advance :yaynds:

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an old Acekard2i which was brought more than 6 months before the release of the 3DS. My questions are:
  1. Will it work on a 3DS (after appropriate upgrade)? if it it's 2i and not the original 2, then yes it'll work
  2. What are the chances I received an HW44 and how (if I can) find out? I dont know the chances, but the updated states which HE it is. Alternatively, AKAIO will also tell you
  3. Will an Acekard2i brick the 3DS and has there been any reported cases in the US?
    • I read an extensive article on GBAtemp debunking this, but I wanted to make sure...
    no chance of bricking at all
Thanks in advance :yaynds:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
1. Yep, I have one I bought about a year or so ago and it works fine on the 3DS.
2. The chances are slim, but if you upgrade your firmware and hit Start, hit More, then go to Help you'll see what HW version you have.
3. NO chance of bricking whatsoever.

BarbaraNorris

Trophies
XP
I am sorry if this is answered somewhere else but do I need to update the software that is on my current Acekard 2i to work on the 3ds because i tried to put it in my 3ds and it does not work so I am assuming there is an update somewhere and if so can you point me in the right direction

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
I am sorry if this is answered somewhere else but do I need to update the software that is on my current Acekard 2i to work on the 3ds because i tried to put it in my 3ds and it does not work so I am assuming there is an update somewhere and if so can you point me in the right direction
Go to www.acekard.com.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o