WiiWare #0576 - RockMan 10: Uchuu Kara no Kyoui (Japan)

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piface said:
JohannesC said:
piface said:
.Darky said:
Fabis94 said:
Lol why 'Rock'?

Lol. We should actually be wondering why it was changed to "Mega"Man when localized not backwards.

So guys you know, all Capcom games first stared in America, so they translated Megaman to Rockman and not vicebersa
lmao, has to be a joke post.

Tell me a name in Japanese from Capcom
Capcom Co., Ltd. (????????, Kabushiki-gaisha Kapukon?, TYO: 9697) is an international developer and publisher of video games headquartered in Osaka, Japan. It was founded in 1979 as Japan Capsule Computers

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i prefere the MEGA MAN X series .
also i thought that they will increase the quality and make it HD .
unsure.gif
but the quality is almost the same as nes. how diapointing
mellow.gif

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
piface said:
So guys you know, all Capcom games first stared in America, so they translated Megaman to Rockman and not vicebersa

Perhaps you're talking about the crappy Megaman TV series. Oh wait, it never aired in Japan.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Tell me a name in Japanese from Capcom
QUOTECapcom Co., Ltd. (????????, Kabushiki-gaisha Kapukon?, TYO: 9697) is an international developer and publisher of video games headquartered in Osaka, Japan. It was founded in 1979 as Japan Capsule Computers

2urqaa9.gif

PWND!

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bultmus said:
also i thought that they will increase the quality and make it HD .
unsure.gif
but the quality is almost the same as nes. how diapointing
mellow.gif

The Wii doesn't even support HD. On top of that they kept it oldschool on purpose. I love it that way. I hadn't gotten it otherwise.

QUOTE(Megane @ Mar 10 2010, 01:35 PM) Mega man 10 is way to linear ....

Well, that's just the nature of a classic Mega Man game. Name me a single classic Mega Man title that is not linear. Nope, "Mega Man X" does not count as classic. With "classic" I mean Mega Man 1 to 10 + Mega Man & Bass.

IcebergMM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPG Hacker said:
Well, that's just the nature of a classic Mega Man game. Name me a single classic Mega Man title that is not linear. Nope, "Mega Man X" does not count as classic. With "classic" I mean Mega Man 1 to 10 + Mega Man & Bass.
First of all the X games are linear as well (Except Command Mission), and second I believe he was poking fun at all the Final Fantasy fans claiming that XIII was to linear hence the ellipses at the end of his post.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IcebergMM said:
First of all the X games are linear as well (Except Command Mission), and second I believe he was poking fun at all the Final Fantasy fans claiming that XIII was to linear hence the ellipses at the end of his post.

Yeah, I thought that Mega Man X was linear, too, but unlike the classic series I haven't played all X games, so I couldn't tell for sure, so before someone would use the X series as an argument I excluded it.

Oh, I see what you mean. Final Fantasy, however, used to unlinear, so it's something different here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.