Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know this (I'm a PAL user... and I wasn't able to install it yet -.-"). Try to download it and see if it works.
But if you don't have the NTSC game that update is useless; also, if you have installed the EUR game you need the EUR update, I think
It is the EUR update. How else do you think everyone has been playing it?

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. this is work with WUP ? ..

and i have a question the update files i copy the files in the game files ?!
It does work with wup. If you have a EUR console you'll still need to run haxchi/mocha to install the update since it's fake signed. And no you install them separately. Install the game first then install the update. Keep them in their own separate folders.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone explain why it's available on USB Helper now? I thought Nintendo pulled the game from their servers. I installed the 9,82 GB version which was uploaded to Mega and it works perfectly! (Of course there's a whole workday in front of me now...)

I hope you are not waiting for Yooka-Laylee on WiiU, its axed...
[88 pages later...]
Nope, I pledged for the physical deluxe PC version. Would've loved a Wii U version, but I doubt it would have looked as gorgeous as the Toybox does on my PC. And playing it with my XB360 controller makes it feel like a console game anyway.

Last edited by bjaxx87,

BraverElFiRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It does work with wup. If you have a EUR console you'll still need to run haxchi/mocha to install the update since it's fake signed. And no you install them separately. Install the game first then install the update. Keep them in their own separate folders.
I have a US console but the game is on EU .. and i just have WUP ..

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you running it in loadiine or have you installed to internal/external memory?
Idk about him, but I'm running it on external memory, it does lag but it's not super bad and so far it's just been in that village. Game is 100% playable. Like literally the only thing you do in that village is talk to people and buy stuff.

Reactions: Amingo

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I would say it's complicated to install these programs .. I'll try :/ ..
It's really not that hard. You can find detailed guides on how to install haxchi or mocha. They basically patch your Wii u temporarily so you can run unsigned/out of region games and updates. Once you have the game installed you have to run one of those every time to play the game. Kind of a pain in the ass but IMO it's worth it to play the new Zelda game. Or you could wait for a Na version to be dumped and then you could just install it with wup normally and play it like any other game.

BraverElFiRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's really not that hard. You can find detailed guides on how to install haxchi or mocha. They basically patch your Wii u temporarily so you can run unsigned/out of region games and updates. Once you have the game installed you have to run one of those every time to play the game. Kind of a pain in the ass but IMO it's worth it to play the new Zelda game. Or you could wait for a Na version to be dumped and then you could just install it with wup normally and play it like any other game.
I can instal appstore and download these programs.. this is the way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described