Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupy_Soup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wait, when I installed the update, I could launch the game and it worked, but it still said that my game was v.1.0.0. Is that because of this signature stuff? And if it is, next timr I install the game, do I first launch haxchi, then homebrew or is there more to it? Because I'm pretty sure I launched haxchi both times. Pal console btw

Last edited by Soupy_Soup,

BraverElFiRe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some difficulty with Haxchi : no game found on NAND.. make sure that .. bla bla .. I have buy Brain Age : Train your brain in minutes a day.. is installed .. but he didn't find him .. why ?

Edit .. : Is on mu usb key .. i thing is why he can't read it

Last edited by BraverElFiRe,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, when I installed the update, I could launch the game and it worked, but it still said that my game was v.1.0.0. Is that because of this signature stuff? And if it is, next timr I install the game, do I first launch haxchi, then homebrew or is there more to it? Because I'm pretty sure I launched haxchi both times. Pal console btw
The Version on disc is 0.9.0 ;)

Spursrule777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The euro game installed ok on my euro wii u, but when i try installing the update via haxchi and wup installer it just hangs and goes back to the wup installer main menu. Any ideas? I noticed that the update file has a title.tik file in it. Do i need to remove that?

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh okay, thanks. I just figured that the update didn't quite work or something, seeing as how the game looks terrible. Am I the only one that sees that? I mean the anti-aliasing is bad

Well it's a Wii U game, aliasing is an issue per se

I think people here are misjudging both the machine and the game. It's a physics based, mechanics driven, overly huge sandbox base running on what it's basically 3 overclocked Wii CPUs glued together.

The game MAY get optimization patches later on, but my take on it is that this is it, this is Wii U's limit, and i at least am ok with it.

And before anyone takes XCX as an example, that game has no collision detection, almost no AI and is sub-HDReady at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag