Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

fransza5658

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the update has a fake ticket, so I think you need haxchi everytime you play the game
alright thanks!

so what would happen if the update is out with the legal ticket, can I just uninstall this one and install it new. For savefiles it doesn´t matter if haxchi or sysnand right?

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
What about US people using Haxchi? I'm installing the game at this moment and need to know if installing the update through WUP GX will be ok?

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed Haxchi & CBHC and then installed the european game on my NA console. I'm going to install the update in a minute and see if it works.

It takes 10 minutes top to set it up and there are plenty of tutorials on youtube

Yeah I have haxchi and also I installed the game,but I never installed an update from another region so i don't know.

Keep me updated.

tajrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone got the Mocha CFW method working, can u tell me when i have lunched into Mocha CFW how to i start hombrew channel again do i have to open loadine.ovh again? to start wipinsatller?

Tyuio32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to convert the document with app, h3 and the title key (tik) file too loadine with Uwizard. Any idea why ? I don't have a wud ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work