Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotonick

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the size of the update? 3 gigs confirmed?

EDIT: 2,18 gb, just found it.

I'm curious to see if eshop version will be game + update at this point. :O

Last edited by Fotonick,

tajrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi can i fully confirm how to get this working please

1. Download Mocha CFW and unzip it.
  2. Add the “Mocha” folder to the “apps” folder in the “wiiu” folder located in the root of your SD Card.
  3. Place the SD Card back into your Wii U.
  4. Turn on the Wii U and Navigate to the Internet Browser and go to this URL, www.loadiine.ovh.
  5. Make sure Select your program is set to “Homebrew Launcher 1.4 (5.50-5.5.1)” and click submit.
  6. It will boot your Wii U into the Homebrew Launcher, if it fails keep trying. Delete all browsing data if problems continue to persist.
  7. Load the Mocha CFW app and Do NOT SELECT “YES” on redNAND option or it will format the SD Card and Begin the redNAND CFW process.
  8. Select “NO” on redNAND option and press “A” then you will boot sysNAND with Patched Sigs.
  9. then start wupinstaller y mod install game and update to USB(im confused about the update do i need to install usb or internal.
  10. then start game with Mocha CFW enabled.
  11. is 100% correct how do make sure the update is not corrupted as i downloaded from the mega link few pages ago on here
  12. thanks form any help
  13. ps please buy the game when u can to support the devs hard work

i have not fully tested this as im waiting for the game to download. people who got this working please confirm if the above steps are correct

Last edited by tajrii,
Reactions: Crass

rjx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bother y'all, but I just want to confirm that if I use Mocha I can run this on a US region Wii U. Thanks in advance.

Precs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is EUR... so it's possible to play with PT-substitles ?
My mom likes to play but she doen't know English :/ So if there's PT-PT, even being a bit different from PT-BR, she could play too.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, just a last doubt.

A few minutes ago i read that messing with the DNS settings can get your Wii U bricked with this game

How, and more importantly, do i need to turn my DNS back to Auto?

Reactions: FlappyFalco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Gm4uiJXfM&pp=ygUeSSBoYXZlIG5pcHBsZXMgY2FuIHlvdSBtaWxrIG1l