Not open for further replies.

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Run Mocha
2. Run Wupinstaller to install EU game with tik file ( on USB Drive - not sure if needed but i always have)
3. RUN Wupinstller AGAIN .. to install the patch
4. Profit... Remember , its its an US console like mine.. U must run Mocha for both the install process and every time u wanna play.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone explain me how to apply the update in order to test the game on CEMU?
1) Got the NUS decrypted version
2) Got the update, extracted and decrypted
3) Overwrote the original NUS folders with the ones from the update (overwrote existing files, added new ones)
4) Cemu still asks for the game update in order to run it...

P.S. I don't care about playing the game now (I want to enjoy it on Switch on Friday), I just wanted to test it on CEMU for fun.

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
It's illegal. It's not that difficult to understand. I'd rather not risk our website over a persons incapability to understand this when they can find whatever they're looking for with a simple Google search.
Apreciate your reply. I totally get it. GBAtemp is still the only place I totally trust in terms of devs and (legal) hacking developement. You need to figure out something for the crazyness generated by this game. This is a breand new situation ! Reviewers are also pretty crazy about that game !

Reactions: shaunj66

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apreciate your reply. I totally get it. GBAtemp is still the only place I totally trust in terms of devs and (legal) hacking developement. You need to figure out something for the crazyness generated by this game. This is a breand new situation ! Reviewers are also pretty crazy about that game !
I am fairly certain this has happened before. don't remember which game, but I feel like it was on the Wii.

anarko919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installing the Game (with title.key) with WUPInstaller. After it, i'll install the update in my EUR console. Will work, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs