Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For all those that don't get it to work, it is just one more day of waiting for the actual release...

Nice to see that this great swan song of a game for the WiiU as a platform is a game of this magnitude though!

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
There are framedrops whil entering in forests or when there's more than the usual going on, but that's it.

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nope no lags (if: minimal, so that my eyes doesn't real recognize them).
Some drops if it's too much at the screen (explosions and so on..), like it was said earlier^^
But not within running/climbing and normal actions.

U use cfw haxchi ?

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a scene released wud now out in the wild if you know where to look. It should contain the update and be playable without cfw.

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I want to go to the last sanctuary but there's a huge ravine and If I fall in, I die can someone Help me please

Attachments

• 1488362729012859371944.jpg
    1488362729012859371944.jpg
    793.3 KB · Views: 202

Max2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What do you mean?? I'm all the way past the "big reveal", and I haven't encountered any massive drops.

Are you using a freshly formatted drive with only BOTW installed? For that matter, are you using Loadiine?

That has nothing to do with it. Try it, the game gets too slow in most areas of the Hyrule castle.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope no lags (if: minimal, so that my eyes doesn't real recognize them).
Some drops if it's too much at the screen (explosions and so on..), like it was said earlier^^
But not within running/climbing and normal actions.

man just go to the Hryule castle áreas. And You ser a veeeeeeeeeeery Nice lag 10-15 FPS all time

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
That has nothing to do with it. Try it, the game gets too slow in most areas of the Hyrule castle.

man just go to the Hryule castle áreas. And You ser a veeeeeeeeeeery Nice lag 10-15 FPS all time

If you say so.. I will try at todays evening - Im at work now.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
its me or the game is realy the longest zelda ever ? 16hours, just have recover 2 memories and not yet met a other nation to reach (the 4 nation you need to ask help ya know), discovering sanctuaries, the map itself is really time consuming, it feels really filled with a lot of stuff to do, i'm impressed.

Reactions: digipimp75

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Do you know if it would be possible to just replace the update with this so it starts without haxchi/cfw/sig patcher?
Would like to know this also, would save me having to load haxchi every time, and I can put my gamepad back in the drawer :)

TK242

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi very new to this my friend put rednand on my Wii U and its running 5.5.1.e I have BotW installed but need the update file. I can't find it anywhere and don't know the name of this site people keep talking about, all they say is "that iso site" but I don't know what site they are talking about. Can anyone help a true n00b?

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can someone confirm that fact there is no other gamepad options except you can switch between where you wanna play the game? TV or GamePad.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone confirm that fact there is no other gamepad options except you can switch between where you wanna play the game? TV or GamePad.
there is a shrine where you need the gamepad to solve a puzzle, i guess there is more, it was using gyro from the gamepad.

Reactions: Cava

Max2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
When you try, if you remember. Tell me how you saw it. Try to reach the castle

If you say so.. I will try at todays evening - Im at work now.

When you try, if you remember. Tell me how you saw it. Try to reach the castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Can't forget me fr