Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people I know said they played it on switch today in a CEX store, they said it had hideous black borders and lag... Viva La Wii U!

That's most likely due to the actual store's display, not the game itself. None of the reviewers mentioned black borders, let alone if it was, it being distracting to gameplay. And lag, well, yeah, I did hear there's a bit of it, but it seems to be a case-on-case basis. Not everyone is having lag the same ways as others, so perhaps a patch will fix it later on. The black borders though, yeah I don't think that's the retail game's fault.

Reactions: KiiWii

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
for the longest time, i'v held a tiny spark of hope of a leak, and thought that just maybe, that notification may finally be it, but now, with every new notification, i feel a fear that this may finally be the confirmed delay of the wiiu version. i know its irrational, but damnit, its in there.
It's not going to get delayed buddy, it's already gone gold and reviewers have a copy. Patience young padawan botw will soon be in thy grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la