Status
Not open for further replies.

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0a58f42882a54da397023978b0b6b2c9.png

It can take 4 million years, it can take one day... the probabilities are the same...

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's very easy to accidentally watch a 5+ hour long spoiler, lol
it wasn't the video I was talking about. it was the specific thing he mentioned in the post without spoiler tags.

Jesus Christ I feel like everyone in this thread is top tier autistic. it's kind of mind blowing how many of you have gathered in one place.

Last edited by demounit,
Reactions: Deleted-384698

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really want to want those botw videos that just appeared in my sub feed, but i'd really rather not spoil the game this close to release (or leak). an hour of early game world exploration from the demo or some random weapons from a "datamine" is fine, but the reviewers have the full game, and might let something slip. has anybody watched any good ones and can confirm they're spoiler free?

llazy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really want to want those botw videos that just appeared in my sub feed, but i'd really rather not spoil the game this close to release (or leak). an hour of early game world exploration from the demo or some random weapons from a "datamine" is fine, but the reviewers have the full game, and might let something slip. has anybody watched any good ones and can confirm they're spoiler free?
the game is so long they wouldnt have completed it by now tons of them are saying they are still really early in it even after playing 20 hours.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game is so long they wouldnt have completed it by now tons of them are saying they are still really early in it even after playing 20 hours.
im not expecting like end game content spoilers or anything. im also pretty sure they cant talk about those if they wanted to, but theres still a chance one might slip up. im just asking for suggestions that someone already watched, who knows somebody didnt slip up and say something spoilery.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

im not expecting like end game content spoilers or anything. im also pretty sure they cant talk about those if they wanted to, but theres still a chance one might slip up. im just asking for suggestions that someone already watched, who knows somebody didnt slip up and say something spoilery.
Just watched Gamexplains vid. No spoilers outside of (You can run to the final bosses castle from the start).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...