Homebrew WiiU FTP Server (use WUT, fix inject failures and increase bandwith)

Laf111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the system now crash when trying to boot
Hello,

What is the behaviour exactly ? (error / black screen?)

00:00:22:283: FSA: *WARNING!* Data buffer for read request from pid 0xc is not aligned on a 64-byte boundary.
FSA: It should be 64-byte aligned for file system performance.00:00:22:303: FSA: *WARNING!* Data buffer for read request from pid 0xc is not aligned on a 64-byte boundary.

I also get this error when running aroma (latest release) but i'm not sure it is due to WiiuFtpServer, are u using aroma or timarisu CFW ?

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

What is the behaviour exactly ? (error / black screen?)

00:00:22:283: FSA: *WARNING!* Data buffer for read request from pid 0xc is not aligned on a 64-byte boundary.
FSA: It should be 64-byte aligned for file system performance.00:00:22:303: FSA: *WARNING!* Data buffer for read request from pid 0xc is not aligned on a 64-byte boundary.

I also get this error when running aroma (latest release) but i'm not sure it is due to WiiuFtpServer, are u using aroma or timarisu CFW ?
Ah, I see, yeah I'm using Tiramisu... If your system is working fine then forget what I said about that error lol, it's just that I extracted an old SLC Wii U NAND backup I had lying around when my system was working fine, and checked the logs from there, and saw that that error was not present, checked in internet that "FSA" is something related to the filesystem and thought that maybe the file system was messed up or something.
I think then that error may be related to Tiramisu/Aroma then, and may be actually normal.

The behavior of my console is that it just crashes while booting, first it shows the Wii U logo, then Tiramisu loads and then it tries to go to the Wii U Menu, but it keeps loading and it never ends (the loading music is in loop too).
I tried to disable Tiramisu as well in the past by changing the boot title to the Wii U Menu directly, but the only difference is that it stays in the Wii U logo and it never gets past that.

Another idea that came to my mind to try to fix this was to extract my old MLC backup, and dump my MLC using wupserver, then compare the files of both via WinMerge, and try to replace via wupserver my MLC files that may be corrupt.
I tried that but my console for some reason crashes when trying to dump the entire MLC folder, maybe I should try dumping less files at a time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill