Country
Italy

moogle.gif

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the team is focusing on wii64 now. Probably won't see official versions for a while. Also the patches for usb has classic control support patches as well.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a frame limited version without FPS display with gamecube controls?

And i really wish they would focus on WiiSX first, i mean we have VC for some N64 games already when we have nothing for PSX.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EnigmaXtreme said:
Please enjoy my review of WiiSX

funny ;p, and sony only cares because they are trying to protecting their "intellectual property" be lucky sonys game wing of the company isnt part of the riaa litigation cartels. Otherwise they would have you spend $80,000 per psx game you copy or download.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Gran Turismo 2 Arcade disc wasn't working with the official release but Emupaul's version makes it work! It runs at about 40 FPS with Dynarec and 30 FPS with Interpreter.

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emupaul, is there anyway you can create a version that if put into a channel it goes back to the wii menu. The new animated channel at Wadder is sweet and it code dumps when the home button is pushed since it wants to go back to the Homebrew Channel. Thanks a lot.

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i convert from img to bin? IMGburn wont work so yeah..

Also i tried Digimon World 1 and 2 and both run full speed and amazingly.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
Gran Turismo 2 Arcade disc wasn't working with the official release but Emupaul's version makes it work! It runs at about 40 FPS with Dynarec and 30 FPS with Interpreter.

I didn't fix anything. I just changed small value in a config file and rebuilt. Anyone here with a brain could have did it too, i just chose to share. Glad it worked! I take no credit for anything i just posted a build.

QUOTE(musicman61554 @ Jul 4 2009, 09:41 PM) Emupaul, is there anyway you can create a version that if put into a channel it goes back to the wii menu. The new animated channel at Wadder is sweet and it code dumps when the home button is pushed since it wants to go back to the Homebrew Channel. Thanks a lot.

if( b & PAD_TRIGGER_Z) // I pulled Z out of my arse. its only for the gamecube controller build, as the classic controller version has been reported to run to slow.
{
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);
}

I added this to PlugPad.c line 107 this should give some insight on what do with the classic controller build. replace PAD_TRIGGER_Z with WPAD_BUTTON_HOME or
the hex address 0×0080

built dol /w frame-limit enabled + the above lines, it should fix the code dump. just have someone turn it into a channel if you want.

http://www.mediafire.com/?imm0tlzm3yg

I wont post anymore builds as it tends to upset some people...

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Emupaul. I will try it later. You are rocking with this emulator. Who cares about the other people getting upset. You are helping the scene. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?