Homebrew WiiMC RELEASED!!! (Wii Media Center)

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sayng this is the problem because im not a dev but could the versions of the ios's (i.e. 202 222 ect..) be causing the dumps?

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
few questions (aka mostly the reasons i stay with geexbox) can it play rmvb's and mkv's without weird lag? (cause mplayer lagged alot with those but they work in geexbox) Also does it have a sleep timer? lol because i use geexbox when im laying down at night and the sleep timer is one of my turning points, if it has one and it plays rmvb's fine then i'll switch
biggrin.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, for a first version this mp is pretty great. I used it for like 10 minutes and it worked great.

I think it is great, that the first version of this app is already so complete...

hojnikb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Same for me.Cannot play movies from NTFS disk, cant even use both USB ports (only the one which also usb loader gx uses) worked fine with MPlayer CE 202 ios..

Although GUI is AWSOME and i really like the picture thums, great stuff.Really too bad i cant watch movies jet.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
code dump when trying to play something
frown.gif

Seems to be a issue for most people. Guess we will have to wait for it to be corrected. Still nice work, this media player is by far the best on the Wii Scene.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my hdd specs are 1tb fat32 and the only prob im having is when i have tha resume screen on the bottom. when i go to pick the last file above the resume the wii mote locks and so dose the app(wiimote vibrates ).

edit: was just watching something something dark side and it froze while the wiimote is off.
hope this can be fixed this is soooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also getting a code dump when playing a file. I installed the WiiMC IOS202 installer but still no go.

Looks amazing though!

Need a forwarder for this thing ASAP!
smile.gif

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea reading videos and music from SMB works fine. (By the way, I love how easy SMB was to set up) =)

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
crwys said:
Yea reading videos and music from SMB works fine. (By the way, I love how easy SMB was to set up) =)
I myself use SMB, haven't tested NTFS thoroughly. Might be a bug in the libntfs port.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tantric said:
tj_cool said:
Great, no more compiling problems
tongue.gif

Mirror: http://filetrip.net/f10800-WiiMC-1-0-0.html
Why would you need to mirror the Google download? That's just plain stupid.
Yeah, I just mirror a lot lately... If you're completely against it I can remove it for you (I'll PM you the download/viewcount too)
wink.gif

PM me if you want it removed (I registered on your site too, so you can PM me there as well)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tantric said:
crwys said:
I myself use SMB, haven't tested NTFS thoroughly. Might be a bug in the libntfs port.
My drives are NTFS, so that might be it. I never enjoyed using a program, that was unusable at the moment like this one.
laugh.gif

I'll say it again, great job to the whole WiiMC team.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.