Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so shoot me.. after staying up all fricken night.(damn i'm glad i'm off or i would be screwed.). playing with this theme, i've ran into problems..
1 why is that the only sensitive part for the bottoms are on the bottom of the theme.( were buttons currently are). had all the buttons done were they need to be at, an the only ones working are the first two buttons (at the bottom)
2 how do i get the over laying buttons to separate.(multi click buttons)
3 why will the theme not pick up my ogg file an use them, instead of the default sound.( my ogg files are an exact copy/different sound).
4 I've hacked up my main ini, an theme ini. to try an get all this to work before posting this. so my guess is these few thing are hard coded into wiiflow. an can't be changed.(or can an it can cause big problems.).. so for know i guess this theme will be scrapped.(unless i can get some help from fledge or pepxl.).
so if either of the two i mentioned read this. please help. an thank you.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so shoot me.. after staying up all fricken night.(damn i'm glad i'm off or i would be screwed.). playing with this theme, i've ran into problems..
1 why is that the only sensitive part for the bottoms are on the bottom of the theme.( were buttons currently are). had all the buttons done were they need to be at, an the only ones working are the first two buttons (at the bottom)
3 why will the theme not pick up my ogg file an use them, instead of the default sound.( my ogg files are an exact copy/different sound).
4 I've hacked up my main ini, an theme ini. to try an get all this to work before posting this. so my guess is these few thing are hard coded into wiiflow. an can't be changed.(or can an it can cause big problems.).. so for know i guess this theme will be scrapped.(unless i can get some help from fledge or pepxl.).
okay first off a video or some pics would help. But my guess for #1 is 'ZONES'. zones define the area where your pointer should be for certain buttons to appear. The main menu has three zones - one for the quit, info, config, favorites icons, one for the mode icon, and another for the dvd icon. the game menu has one zone as well.

#2 i don't understand. give me an example.

#3 wiiflow strange when it comes to sounds. maybe it's the ogg format you used to encode them. try a different one or an mp3.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little help please... I got a few Wii games I recently added but there not showing up after I reload the cache. What can I do to make them show?

A little help please... I got a few Wii games I recently added but there not showing up after I reload the cache. What can I do to make them show?
delete wiiflow/cache/lists folder
I deleted the lists folder and I get the same results.. No new games shown :(
This helps me sometime - try deleting your wiiflow.ini and let WiiFlow recreate it.

Then exit and do a cache refresh.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

delete wiiflow/cache/lists folder
I deleted the lists folder and I get the same results.. No new games shown :(
This helps me sometime - try deleting your wiiflow.ini and let WiiFlow recreate it.

Then exit and do a cache refresh.
just delete the cache,( the whole folder) from the sdcard.i do it this way all the time after adding games. never had this problem.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay first off a video or some pics would help. But my guess for #1 is 'ZONES'. zones define the area where your pointer should be for certain buttons to appear. The main menu has three zones - one for the quit, info, config, favorites icons, one for the mode icon, and another for the dvd icon. the game menu has one zone as well.

#3 wiiflow strange when it comes to sounds. maybe it's the ogg format you used to encode them. try a different one or an mp3.
#2 when your in the main menu, the buttons that you "click," it switches to a different view.( mine goes, dml/nand/plugin.ect) how do i get it to show each button (with out having to click it to switch view). i changed the location(x=30 y=x) an they still don't move(separate.).
#3 i been using wavosaurus. an only wiiflow i'm guesing has problem with the format.will try a different one.
as far as a pic goes or video the finish the multi flow theme. i've posted it here.
8ygmch.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
So it looks like how you have them named should work. Are you hitting eject to try to load 2nd disc?

---update

Just tested 2 disc game with both games named game.iso and gam1.iso located in sub dir like this usb1:/games/Killer7 and runs fine with Wiiflow (when I have an sd card inserted that is;) ) as I can't run devo through wiiflow w/o SD card in machine. Devolution will still default out and look to /games if it isn't found within sub dir.

I can't launch the games at all, the games where I have a folder with game.iso and gam1.iso in don't appear at all in Wiiflow, so I can't press eject. I'm running it the same way (SD card), so we seem to be doing the same thing.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

#2 when your in the main menu, the buttons that you "click," it switches to a different view.( mine goes, dml/nand/plugin.ect) how do i get it to show each button (with out having to click it to switch view). i changed the location(x=30 y=x) an they still don't move(separate.).
#3 i been using wavosaurus. an only wiiflow i'm guesing has problem with the format.will try a different one.
as far as a pic goes or video the finish the multi flow theme. i've posted it here.
8ygmch.jpg
#2 sounds like you're talking about the mode btn - usb, dml, emu, homebrew, channels. only one of these is shown at a time - it's how wiiflow is coded for these btns. you can make them appear at different locations but wiiflow won't show more than one.

Nice theme by the way!

Reactions: 2 people

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey fix i keep getting errors when compiling.

c:/sources/open-wiiflow-mod/source/gui/video.cpp: In member function 'void CVideo::init()':
c:/sources/open-wiiflow-mod/source/gui/video.cpp:132:13: error: 'TVPal574IntDfScale' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [video.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

also got this c:/sources/open-wiiflow-mod/source/gui/coverflow.cpp:1287:11: warning: unused parameter 'i' [-Wunused-parameter]
but that doesnt seem to be too important.

i usually can always compile wiiflow with no problems at all.

thatfloorguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rev 663 looks very promising, I haven't even tried it yet and 666 is ready :P

Is the Multiflow theme available for download? It looks quite awesome!!

Edit: just read the info about the theme. Looks great, I am stoked to use it once the bugs are worked out.

Thanks again everyone for your continuing work on this!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i find the problem, it's the "Andro!d" theme fault !
[member='pepxl'] is working on releasing the Andro!d theme's eventual successor, rightly named HoloFlow, and I have Dark's Andro!d source menu buttons to match :yay: . I'm stoked for both this theme and Multi-Flow and maybe they'll both even come with their own Source Menu Buttons as well, props again to Mastershoes for providing all the matching set of Source Button bg for the themes.
I also see this

using latest internal update rec r663, the loading logo is now messed up for me... it has this big glitchy square every few frames.. surely im not the only person seeing this..?
also internal update still code dumps for me. please lemme know if any of you guys have seen either of these issues, thanks
Never saw this problem, but it seems Fix already took care of it with rev 665.

Alright guys, just a new rev for you, r666! This time I fixed quite alot again, changes:
-66666 66666666 666666
-666HE666LP666
-666HHH666ME66
Download:
http://www.mediafire...gdgsa4w4148wv9o
Have fun :)
WTF :huh: LMFAO!! Wait what? Is this a joke rev? I must compile and find out the secrets of 666 :evil:

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
I just compiled r666 it made the dol file
I got this error

11: warning: unused parameter 'i' [-Wunused-parameter]

Also my personally compiled .dols keep saying r0 when I go to about... This might be a Mountain Lion svn issue though.. I saw r666 above so I will try that instead..

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Awe man! more ScummVM issues with games showing up with wiimedfan games with the new plugins!
I'm wondering if the /wiiflow/cache/lists/usb1_wimedfan_roms.db has anything to do with it? I tried again to start the wiiflow without the ScummVm files and put them back but I'm back to where I was before...

ok..? now it thinks the ScummVM games are N64 games...

???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We are VR Troopers lol +1