Hacking Wii U won't let me download game because system update is in download list.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,788
  • Replies 24

tomservo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the answer on another thread. You need to pull the plug while the power is still on and the WiiU is fully awake. I was powering down first (sleep mode) then pulling the plug.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Found the answer on another thread. You need to pull the plug while the power is still on and the WiiU is fully awake. I was powering down first (sleep mode) then pulling the plug.
lol obviously you need to hard reset your wiiu, if your wiiu was on sleep moe you wouldnt hard reset it.

to anyone reading just pull the damn plug after buying the game when the wiiu is ON.

from_hell_with_love

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I found Brain Age on there, which is the one I bought. But it says, do not use any title downloaded from this app to install CBHC or you will brick. That's what's making me nervous even though I'm just trying to install normal Hacxhi.

Keep in mind that i may be wrong, but i read a lot about this. So what i know is that the title.tik is the important thing. If you FAKE that title you might brick. But by removing it all you do is downloading the needed files which should be safe to do.

tomservo6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol obviously you need to hard reset your wiiu, if your wiiu was on sleep moe you wouldnt hard reset it.

to anyone reading just pull the damn plug after buying the game when the wiiu is ON.

Yep.

Marko76's quoted advice, and Kafluke's hacking tutorial, might need some clarification on this. Unplugging when in sleep mode and then plugging back in does not work. That would logically seem to be a hard reset since the power was out. But you have to unplug it when it's fully on, making it sort of a "not properly shut down" hard reset.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep.

Marko76's quoted advice, and Kafluke's hacking tutorial, might need some clarification on this. Unplugging when in sleep mode and then plugging back in does not work. That would logically seem to be a hard reset since the power was out. But you have to unplug it when it's fully on, making it sort of a "not properly shut down" hard reset.
how is unpluging something when its in sleep mode or powered down a hard reset? an ha d reset needs to be while anything is running ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny