Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Question, what about WUDs that have multiple tickets? For example, Captain Toad USA in the system folder has subfolders 02 and 03 and BOTH of them have a ticket. Which should be used? 02 as is said in the guide?
And if that's the case, what if a gam doesn't have a 02 ticket? Hyrule Warriors for example has directories 03 and 04, doesn't have 02.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, what about WUDs that have multiple tickets? For example, Captain Toad USA in the system folder has subfolders 02 and 03 and BOTH of them have a ticket. Which should be used? 02 as is said in the guide?
And if that's the case, what if a gam doesn't have a 02 ticket? Hyrule Warriors for example has directories 03 and 04, doesn't have 02.
Use the one in the folder with the smallest number, maybe?
02 is the game. 03 is the update. if you need the update download it from nus.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
if no update block is in place (e.g. tubehax, using router, etc) and the console updates if/when N release an update.

Can these installed games be deleted? or will they remain?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a version of ourloader that launches USA SSB from NAND. (No disc)
I will try to make an EUR mario maker version, install it on my USA WIIU and share results
Hopefully it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try this, haven't tested yet. Should load EUR mariomaker when pressing A.
So i guess this didn't work did it?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to install a game onto USB HDD. What happens when the USB HDD is removed from the WiiU? Does the system refuse to start the game or does the icon disappear? Any prompts to download the game?
Also, is it possible to transfer a game from a USB HDD to another in the future? eg. when upgrading to a larger USB HDD. And can a game saved to the NAND be moved to USB when required?
Appreciate the help,
TRY to install one to a hard drive then to system memory, hook up another hard drive and move back to hard drive. But make sure you have enough room on system before trying this.

Last edited by jbuck1975,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, but what in the case described for Hyrule Warriors? There is only 03 and 04, there is no 02 whatsoever.
You really should download the gaes from NUS. (Isn't that hard) And just download the ticket from that iso site. (The ticket thread is stickyed)

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
In the first post it would be good to add how to inject your loadiine saves to the console too...I think AboodXD know how, instead of him keep repeating it :)

AboodXD mate, can you do the honours? I think you have successfully done it, right?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You really should download the gaes from NUS. (Isn't that hard) And just download the ticket from that iso site. (The ticket thread is stickyed)
I did just that, yeah. But there is a 'megapack' of tickets that is unmodified, hence my question, because not all tickets are modified (HW was, it was just the one example of it I found)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did just that, yeah. But there is a 'megapack' of tickets that is unmodified, hence my question, because not all tickets are modified (HW was, it was just the one example of it I found)
That pack is really unorganized and bad. Half the folders are empty. Again download an individual one from that thread and full game from NUS.

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Keylogger,

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
In the first post it would be good to add how to inject your loadiine saves to the console too...I think AboodXD know how, instead of him keep repeating it :)

AboodXD mate, can you do the honours? I think you have successfully done it, right?

It's really easy. Copy the folder off your SD card called Saves (if you used shared saves which is default, you will need to either fire up a game in unique mode or dump a save to find out what number you need).
Add Saviine to your wii u apps folder.

Start HBL, run Saviine, input your pc's ip address. Go back to System (press X).
--- for finding your id ---
On your pc, run dump.
Back on your wii u, run any game with saves (it's easier if it's a game you own).
Find your dump folder on your pc (using twilight princess EU as example):
server\saviine_root\dump\00050000-1019E600\8000000[0-9] <------ pay attention to this last digit.
-----------
Back to your saves from loadiine, you need to place them in the correct layout:
server\saviine_root\inject\00050000-1019E600\80000002 <------ mine was a 2.
Put the save dat file here (twilight's save file is ZTP00.dat) from the u folder.
Stop dump.bat (control+c on the window).
Quit the game on the wii u.
Run inject.bat on pc.
Run the target game (the one you installed, not the loadiine game) that you want to install your save on.
Check the saviine cmd window to see it wants to inject, accept.

Game should boot up with your injected save.

Last edited by Glix,
Reactions: LinkFan16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it