Try the command

java -jar JNUSTool.jar TITLEID

Got that error i mentioned.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am on CMD inside the folder.

Try the command

nvm, i was not using the commonkey in the config file.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am on CMD inside the folder.

Try the command

Acc.
1. You should have edited the "config" file you got when you downloaded the JNUSTool
Seacrh for it and then open the config file , then replace [COMMON KEY] with the Wii U Common key

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me with woolly world usa ticket? ive been asking for a while and its probably getting annoying, but it sucks that im on the last step and cant play just because of this ticket

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acc.
1. You should have edited the "config" file you got when you downloaded the JNUSTool
Seacrh for it and then open the config file , then replace [COMMON KEY] with the Wii U Common key
did that and i still got the same error.

i hav to put the common key inside the [] or just paste it like that?

upload_2016-10-20_23-7-6.png

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have tried to install Super Mario 3D World on my USB stick, but it stopped on 93% and returned to the WUP Installer initial screen... Does anyone have the same problem?

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to download Mario Party 10 now through JNUSTool but its saying this:
CMD.png

And netiher here or google are showing up results :T

apologize if im being too annoying btw

Nobulilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello Guys, i've reading this forum and tried to search WUD on Google, i want to install splatoon (US Version). The NUS don't download the ticket title.tik, and the Only WUD that i've found is for the EU version of Splatoon. This makes me wonder that US Splatoon doesn't have CD version to dump on WUD, right?
I've downloaded the update for splatoon, and it comes with one title.tik, i've opened with HxD and i'm a bit confused what to do. (The last 0F Byte is not with numbers to subtract or add, is only with 2 letters).

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to download Mario Party 10 now through JNUSTool but its saying this:
View attachment 66687
And netiher here or google are showing up results :T

apologize if im being too annoying btw
getting the same thing with sonic lost world usa

NUSGrabber 0.4 by crediar works just fine but the download speed is horrible.

Hello Guys, i've reading this forum and tried to search WUD on Google, i want to install splatoon (US Version). The NUS don't download the ticket title.tik, and the Only WUD that i've found is for the EU version of Splatoon. This makes me wonder that US Splatoon doesn't have CD version to dump on WUD, right?
I've downloaded the update for splatoon, and it comes with one title.tik, i've opened with HxD and i'm a bit confused what to do. (The last 0F Byte is not with numbers to subtract or add, is only with 2 letters).

Updates don't work with games. For now there is no way to run Splatoon USA with this exploit.

Last edited by brkun,

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CDecrypt will extract the full game WUP with the title.tik from a WUD into a loadiine ready format.
Playing with those 2 bytes has no effect on the decryption.

Tried downloading the DLC and using the games title.tik for CDecrypt, but it is not that easy. :(

Nobulilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
getting the same thing with sonic lost world usa

Updates don't work with games. For now there is no way to run Splatoon USA with this exploit.
Thanks man! I Hope one day someone with the blessing of the chosen one make this thing happen! hahahaha. =D

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link me with woolly world usa ticket? ive been asking for a while and its probably getting annoying, but it sucks that im on the last step and cant play just because of this ticket

Neither of these have been dumped (from the disc) so there is not title.tik yet. That said with this recent development you will probably start seeing more dumps showing up soon(-ish).

Reactions: Nobulilo

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading on NUSGrabber will always give reduced file sizes than the actual game file size
Is safe to continue if i have the edited .tik for that game?
i really dont know.

JNUS is not working for me and that isosite is saying to use nusgrabber 0.4 to download games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)