Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so if I install a game I played from original disc, will my saves from the disc version work with usb?
first you copy your save to hdd, than you install the game to hdd,
when you first install to hdd then copy the save from disc, your installed game get delete
and you must install again

Reactions: AboodXD

Zonse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I read through about 30 pages of this thread and I don't think anyone has asked, so I made an account specifically to ask this question: Will a partitioned harddrive be usable for both the vWii and Wii U?

For example, I use a partitioned harddrive for my Wii. Half it is for Wii content, the other half is for personal data. When plugged into my computer it shows up as two separate drives. Would it be possible to do the same thing for the Wii U harddrive (since it needs to be formatted for the Wii U)?

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I read through about 30 pages of this thread and I don't think anyone has asked, so I made an account specifically to ask this question: Will a partitioned harddrive be usable for both the vWii and Wii U?

For example, I use a partitioned harddrive for my Wii. Half it is for Wii content, the other half is for personal data. When plugged into my computer it shows up as two separate drives. Would it be possible to do the same thing for the Wii U harddrive (since it needs to be formatted for the Wii U)?
simple, No

look here https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-a-hdd-with-usb-loader-gx-and-native-filesystem-of-wiiu.445550/

You can install WiiU games to internal memory (if you have enough space) and don't need a WiiU USB HDD.

But to reply to your question, there's no way to share the drive with WiiU and vWii. You can't make any partitions.
If you format the drive for wiiU, you will lose all your data on it.

Last edited by moops44,

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
soo ehmm for those who cant calculate hex
easy tut
Open Calculator in Windows,
on the tab press View, choose programmer
on the left side you see Hex choose this
now just calculate your 0F offset with +2 or -2
and you got your right bytes :toot:

windows7-calc-modes.png

thats all folks

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible for you to get the .tik of a game without downloading the entire wud, and without asking others since as of right now only the eur version of the game i want is out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)