Hyawatta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Shop.Scurtek.net
XP
Country
United States
It took me awhile to sort through this thread to figure out exactly how to get this to work, so I figured I would make a short step by step to help everyone else figure it out! Enjoy!

1 - Alright well you must download the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack 8.0 (to sync your WiiU Pro Controller) from http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/index.php?page=download-toshiba Then once installed, sync the Wii U Pro like a normal bluetooth device using the new BT app (no pin #) and let the buttons continue to flash on the controller.

2 - Follow the steps from http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-pro-controller-to-pc-program-release.343159/page-13#post-4654493 to break the 30 day restrictions of the bluetooth program.

3 - Download the 4 DLL files from http://www.mediafire.com/download/2xe936ozwus2u80/ProController_v0.1b.rar and place them in each of the game's folder that has the .EXE in it that you would like to use the Wii U Pro. (The game MUST fully supports an X-Box 360 Controller to work.)

4 - Once theses files are placed in there. Launch the game like normal (works for Steam games as well), A little dialogue box will pop saying its not fully 100% guarantee to work, hit okay and the game will start, the controller will flash and will permanently turn on (player 1 light on controller stays on). And done!

But please note, because its pretending to be a 360 controller, the buttons on Wii U Pro Controller are mapped to the same letter buttons on the 360 controller. So A (WiiU) is actually A (Xbox). If you know anything about theses 2 controller, they are actually in the wrong spot. ALOT of games I tried it with wont allow you to remap the controllers buttons so it takes time to readjust your muscle memory but works wonderfully once you get it down pat.

Hopefully that helps!
It's great that this works for Steam, but does it also work for OnLive?

Cyryus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about this? Can the GamePad works without internet?
Hello, UsendMii is not using Internet, it is using your local network. The real question is, will we be able to use the Wii U Gamepad without the Wii U Internet Browser software. The answer is probably yes for most features like buttons. For the video and audio, only time will tell.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

pwncloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me awhile to sort through this thread to figure out exactly how to get this to work, so I figured I would make a short step by step to help everyone else figure it out! Enjoy!

1 - Alright well you must download the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack 8.0 (to sync your WiiU Pro Controller) from http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/index.php?page=download-toshiba Then once installed, sync the Wii U Pro like a normal bluetooth device using the new BT app (no pin #) and let the buttons continue to flash on the controller.

2 - Follow the steps from http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-pro-controller-to-pc-program-release.343159/page-13#post-4654493 to break the 30 day restrictions of the bluetooth program.

3 - Download the 4 DLL files from http://www.mediafire.com/download/2xe936ozwus2u80/ProController_v0.1b.rar and place them in each of the game's folder that has the .EXE in it that you would like to use the Wii U Pro. (The game MUST fully supports an X-Box 360 Controller to work.)

4 - Once theses files are placed in there. Launch the game like normal (works for Steam games as well), A little dialogue box will pop saying its not fully 100% guarantee to work, hit okay and the game will start, the controller will flash and will permanently turn on (player 1 light on controller stays on). And done!

But please note, because its pretending to be a 360 controller, the buttons on Wii U Pro Controller are mapped to the same letter buttons on the 360 controller. So A (WiiU) is actually A (Xbox). If you know anything about theses 2 controller, they are actually in the wrong spot. ALOT of games I tried it with wont allow you to remap the controllers buttons so it takes time to readjust your muscle memory but works wonderfully once you get it down pat.

Hopefully that helps!

I'm getting error: The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

However, I made sure my VC Redists were all installed and up to date, as well as .NET stuff. I don't know why it's not being recognized.

baconocab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting people know, this will not work with the Afterglow WUPC. It works off of 2.4ghz wireless and not bluetooth, so it won't connect.

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm getting error: The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

However, I made sure my VC Redists were all installed and up to date, as well as .NET stuff. I don't know why it's not being recognized.

If you are on Win XP you need the following:

If you are on Win Vista you need:
If you are on Win 7 you need:
And if you are on Win 8 you need:
And keep in mind that it's best to install them in the order they are listed here.​

D

Dork

Everytime I try to install the Toshiba stack the "Bluetooth RFBUS" driver keeps failing to install, any help?

simplyTravis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried placing the dll files in the folder with the exe and the game won't start now :( I hope that Mayflash connector works because I can not get my controller to work with any Bethesda games at all so far. No joystick control :'(

Steve England

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble at the connection step. I am able to sync and get a device name, but it doesn't show the same name.

I know it's the right device as it only is registered if I sync the controller:

The device name is just some hex:

40:F4:07:CB:64:C0

And when I try to move to the next step of 'please choose the Bluetooth device you wish to use' I get an error of
"Detection of service failed."

Any suggestions?

did you ever get past this I have the same error but my controller name is listed correctly instead of being hex.

pwncloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks, but the issue is that I already had these installed for months and I am getting the error still. In fact, I redownloaded them and I found I'd already downloaded them like 3 times.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
x360ce SVN r758

x360ce SVN r758 is compiled. Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (a wrapper library that translates the xinput calls to directinput calls) which allows your controller (GamePad, Joystick, Wheel, ...) to function like an Xbox 360 controller on a Windows PC. For example it allows you to play Grand Theft Auto (GTA) game with Logitech wheel.

Akhara_Vect

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did everything and it worked all fine a few days ago. Now I have the Problem, that sometimes, not all buttons are mapped correctly and some aren't mapped at all. Best Example is Dark Souls: I start the game and GFWL shows me in the top left corner that a Gamepad is used. everything works fine. But sometimes, GFWL doesn't show the Gamepad Icon and in those cases, I can only use half of the buttons and they are mapped completely wrong...Same thing goes for aome other games...

What's the correct order of starting the program, starting the game etc?

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
First of all I wanted to thank Cyryus, because this xinput dll is really awesome. I use it wherever I can.

If someone has problems with a changed button layout from X360 controller I made version of dll with one similar to X360 (I just can't play RE5 with switched buttons).

I also saw that some people has problems with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack v8 (I had too). In my case installing Toshiba Bluetooth Stack v9 solve the problem (I'm already using Windows 8).

Oh, and one more advice. If someone like me don't have an X360 controller or want to use Pro Controller whole time for all games the easier way than copying dlls to game folder is replace them in Windows directories: System32 and SysWOW64 (for 64-bit systems). To replace "xinput9_1_0.dll" you will need to change file owner from "TrustedInstaller" to you and then change file permissions.
Before replacing dlls remember to create copy of original dlls in safety place.

Here is a link to dlls: http://www.mediafire.com/download/45616fk664wt5f2/.

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry, I didn't notice that you created that dll. In that case I want to thank both you Daku93 and Cyryus.

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank me for the dll and him for the tutorial on how to use it ;)

I made an account just to thank you for that. The mapping in games was killing me! You're awesome. Now if someone would just remove that message that pops up before the games...

I guess just to report some bugs, It doesn't seem to work with steam big picture mode, bastion, or FEZ. The only game I've been able to get it to work with is mark of the ninja. It's really awesome when it works though since the Wii U pro controller is my favorite controller.

zKetta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an FYI dorkside, it won't probably ever work with steam big picture directly because steam rewrites the xinput1_3.dll each time big picture is launched, effectively eliminating any edits you made through installations of x360ce.

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an FYI dorkside, it won't probably ever work with steam big picture directly because steam rewrites the xinput1_3.dll each time big picture is launched, effectively eliminating any edits you made through installations of x360ce.

I see. Well that doesn't really matter that much to me. As long as they get the games working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...