Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In-progress, if you wanna wait a week or two and see then feel free (not by me in case anyone thinks that, just seems promising from previous posts)
Were you refering to shinyquagsire posts? if so i remenber he hitted a wall and we havent got any updates since.

xNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
in b4 FW spoofer released the same day as mario maker just to peeve all those who jumped the gun :P

but nah i can understand people just updating, there isnt too much on the homebrew horizon, and there is always the 5.5 exploit waiting in the sidelines so should things change there is still hope that you can get back into further down the line, im in 2 minds myself tbh, but i do like playing about with hacks and stuff, and i guess mario make detracts from that draw a little.......decisions, decisions.....but for now im good having a mess about with the original mario maker (reggie.....ok maybe lunar magic takes that slot)
if the fw spoofer, usb loader and custome games are avaible then i buy me a new wii u with the best fw for an exploit

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MK8 speed hack progresses slowly but unstable.
Thanks @nastys to test it :)

1441824831-telechargement.gif

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Code:
$ python -i tcpgecko.py
>>> rpc=TCPGecko(IP)
>>> symbol("coreinit.rpl", "OSEffectiveToPhysical")
>>> OSEffectiveToPhysical(ADDR)

That will display the physical address that ADDR maps to.
It still doesn't work for me. First of all I figured that Python34 is throwing an error so I'm using Python27 instead:
Code:
C:\Users\Bully\Desktop\pyGecko-master>C:\Python34\python.exe -i tcpgecko.py
  File "tcpgecko.py", line 13
    if length == 0: raise BaseException, "Why are you giving me no length" #Please don't do this to me
                                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>>

Code:
C:\Users\Bully\Desktop\pyGecko-master>C:\Python27\python.exe -i tcpgecko.py
>>> rpc=TCPGecko("192.168.178.35")
It's frozen right there. The symbol() function doesn't continue. Also I can't type anything and I can't kill the process with CTRL + C. Just close the console window. If I do close the window, the existing connection with the Wii U is not properly closed, meaning that I can't connect again without rebooting the Wii U. This problem should be addressed by someone to allow unlimited connections because with an unstable kernel exploit, reboots are even more a pain. Below is what happens when I try to connect again:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "tcpgecko.py", line 10, in __init__
    self.s.connect((str(ip), 7331))
  File "C:\Python27\lib\socket.py", line 228, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
socket.error: [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
>>>
Obviously rebooting the computer doesn't help it, so not happy.

Also tagging you, @NWPlayer123

Thank you guys for helping!

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
It still doesn't work for me. First of all I figured that Python34 is throwing an error so I'm using Python27 instead:
Code:
    if length == 0: raise BaseException, "Why are you giving me no length" #Please don't do this to me
                                       ^
>>>

Code:
It's frozen right there. The symbol() function doesn't continue. Also I can't type anything and I can't kill the process with CTRL + C. Just close the console window. If I do close the window, the existing connection with the Wii U is not properly closed, meaning that I can't connect again without rebooting the Wii U. This problem should be addressed by someone to allow unlimited connections because with an unstable kernel exploit, reboots are even more a pain. Below is what happens when I try to connect again:
Code:
socket.error: [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
>>>
Obviously rebooting the computer doesn't help it, so not quite happy.

I haven't tried it yet but you recompile the tcp code handler to allow more than one connection. But for your issue, try hitting the menu button on your game pad and than resume see if that helps.

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Code:
                                       ^
>>>

Code:
Code:
>>>
Obviously rebooting the computer doesn't help it, so not happy.

You have to use The pyGecko codehandler.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you refering to shinyquagsire posts? if so i remenber he hitted a wall and we havent got any updates since.
/dev/nim (and seemingly other services) shut down entirely and throw errors if an update is detected as a necessity. So IOSU is required for spoofing. Once IOSU kernel is gained though, spoofing and emuNAND should follow.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
/dev/nim (and seemingly other services) shut down entirely and throw errors if an update is detected as a necessity. So IOSU is required for spoofing. Once IOSU kernel is gained though, spoofing and emuNAND should follow.
so basicaly without iosu we are screwed, lets hope iosu arrives someday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning