Wii Memory Card

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by iamtek7, Nov 23, 2009.

1. iamtek7
    OP

iamtek7 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2009
    United States
    How can I clone my wii memory card? I've searched for two days for a solution [​IMG] on this and have come up empty, so decided to post and hope for some assistance....

I currently have 2GB (Standard SD) card with WiiWare/RB2 DLC/Gamesave on it. I have no issues while using this card.

I have followed the guides here and have installed HBC with other apps etc.., have a USB HD [250GB (220GB formated WBFS, 30GB FAT32)], backed up all my owned discs and it works perfectly!

I'm still reading up on NAND Emulation from the USB HD for the WiiWare, so I have yet to make that jump...

So, in the meantime, I purchased an 8GB SDHC that I'd like to move ONLY the Wiiware/Gamesaves on it (although like everyone else, I'd like to have the RB2 DLC on it, not yet possibly)

Or is there a method to copy only the RB2 DLC to a different card... Either way, I'd like to seperate my Wiiware & RB2 DLC to seperate cards, and even backup my card to save time down the line in case of a failure...

What method would I use to accomplish this?

I have attempted to just copy the entire contents of the 2GB to the 8GB SDHC and whenever I insert the 8GB SDHC card, it freezes the Wii when loading the screens (it starts off looking as it's loading the contents, showing about 3 of the 'channel's, and then freezes the console, forcing a reboot.[​IMG]

Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice