OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I clone my wii memory card? I've searched for two days for a solution
wacko.gif
on this and have come up empty, so decided to post and hope for some assistance....

I currently have 2GB (Standard SD) card with WiiWare/RB2 DLC/Gamesave on it. I have no issues while using this card.

I have followed the guides here and have installed HBC with other apps etc.., have a USB HD [250GB (220GB formated WBFS, 30GB FAT32)], backed up all my owned discs and it works perfectly!

I'm still reading up on NAND Emulation from the USB HD for the WiiWare, so I have yet to make that jump...

So, in the meantime, I purchased an 8GB SDHC that I'd like to move ONLY the Wiiware/Gamesaves on it (although like everyone else, I'd like to have the RB2 DLC on it, not yet possibly)

Or is there a method to copy only the RB2 DLC to a different card... Either way, I'd like to seperate my Wiiware & RB2 DLC to seperate cards, and even backup my card to save time down the line in case of a failure...

What method would I use to accomplish this?

I have attempted to just copy the entire contents of the 2GB to the 8GB SDHC and whenever I insert the 8GB SDHC card, it freezes the Wii when loading the screens (it starts off looking as it's loading the contents, showing about 3 of the 'channel's, and then freezes the console, forcing a reboot.
hate2.gif

Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_iBnwwuOGU&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=8&pp=8AUB