SDXC on USB Loader GX

ADAJUIE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I read online that you can only use SDHC SD cards to play games from the SD card for USB loader GX. But the SD card on my Wii u is SDXC, and I'm aware that HDDs with like more than 2tb of size can cause problems. So, since they specifically said SDHC, is SDXC going to be okay? (And I mean the wii version not the wii u version because i want to install DLC for some games)

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I read online that you can only use SDHC SD cards to play games from the SD card for USB loader GX. But the SD card on my Wii u is SDXC, and I'm aware that HDDs with like more than 2tb of size can cause problems. So, since they specifically said SDHC, is SDXC going to be okay? (And I mean the wii version not the wii u version because i want to install DLC for some games)
SDXC needs to be formatted to FAT32 at 32K Cluster Size.
Obviously, you need software for that as it's not an option in traditional formatters.

I've been using a 64GB SDXC card formatted with AOMEI for three years now, but I don't know if AOMEI is still free to use. I'm not sure if SD Card Formatter can do it.

Please, don't use Command Prompt methods.

ADAJUIE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDXC needs to be formatted to FAT32 at 32K Cluster Size.
Obviously, you need software for that as it's not an option in traditional formatters.

I've been using a 64GB SDXC card formatted with AOMEI for three years now, but I don't know if AOMEI is still free to use. I'm not sure if SD Card Formatter can do it.

Please, don't use Command Prompt methods.
I use a FAT32 512gb Samsung evo one that Was formatted with a program I forgot the name of, but had no problems with ever since I formatted it. So am I good?

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if you're referring to a full-size SDXC, but it's easier with a micro type. Simply pop it in a USB adapter & format your life away using the free formatting apps.
You may need to unlock it first. If so, use Windows "diskpart", read how to use it's features/commands. It's easy & it will unlock it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto