OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
im using a 64gb pendrive from kingston but some time before i was using a 16gb pendrive from multilaser (bad quality brand) and this never happend also my 64gb pendrive works fine with wii games only with gamecube games it dont boot also the game work fine via nintendont but memory card emulation dont work

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Virtual memory cards are stored on the flashdrive, if you're getting issues at that point then the flashdrive is the problem.

My recommendation is to use an external HDD + Y-USB cable combination and your issues will be gone for good.

Shgofc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Good to know.

Can you please, share the corrections made so if someone else is on the same issue, it can be solved too? Thanks!
1- on usb loader gx you go to "settings -> loader settings" then find "memory card emulation" and set it to "on (multi)"
2- exit from usb loader gx and open nintendont
3- select the device (sd/usb) press "B" and active the option "mem card emulation"

Reactions: splaca

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1- on usb loader gx you go to "settings -> loader settings" then find "memory card emulation" and set it to "on (multi)"
2- exit from usb loader gx and open nintendont
3- select the device (sd/usb) press "B" and active the option "mem card emulation"
Great, thanks a lot for sharing the solution.

Reactions: Shgofc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol