Wii hope you enjoy this

DhaosBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A little more expensive than i though (at least 230 US$)...i think Nintendo could do it more cheaper, just because there´s a game coming with it doesn´t make that price fair.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/wii_p...vie/lineup.html

A video from some games (i love it Wii sports now, it have a punch-out style game in it
biggrin.gif
)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only just logged on to read this. Sounds like I missed a lot while I was sleeping. Any chances of someone youtubing it? I want to see the videos for the other games. BTW, looks like EU is forgotten again. But after price conversions, $250 works out to almost over £130. Which was pretty much almost what I paid for when I got a GC on launch... then 2 months later Nintendo announced a price drop. Think I'd better go out and buy a wireless router now to get the most out of wifi for it now. BTW, any news on Super Smash Bros. Melee or has the conference finished?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3AM...

Sounds overpriced to all the uner 250 we've heard.

But then theres Wii Sports in there.

So its 'kay.

November 19th seems lightyears away

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has been discussed before but has there been any news on the "playing dvds" aspect of it? Can you really put in a DVD movie into it and play? Will it be like the HD-DVD for Xbox360 wher eyou can play iut via addon..... or has it been dropped completely?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
What everyone seems to be forgetting is the fact that wii comes with some very cool features as all mentioned above i.e. Opera browser, photo editing and weather .....

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
What everyone seems to be forgetting is the fact that wii comes with some very cool features as all mentioned above i.e. Opera browser, photo editing and weather .....

Um, how exactly is everyone "forgetting" them when they were just mentioned above as you say?
smile.gif

but why are they all crying sooo hard when they see $250 pricetag? they obviously are forgoting the things that Wii comes with aside from latest technology that in controllers etc.
lecture.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Um, how exactly is everyone "forgetting" them when they were just mentioned above as you say?
smile.gif

but why are they all crying sooo hard when they see $250 pricetag? they obviously are forgoting the things that Wii comes with aside from latest technology that in controllers etc.
lecture.gif

True. But people here are cheap anyway. All they do is leech ROMs. Hahahaha just kidding.

Maybe because they were just expecting a price waaay below $250 as it was promised. We'll see tomorrow at the US conference.
wink.gif

Prema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Wii keep our promise"?!?

The price is ok for me,

what´ s not is the late release (they promised it to be before the PS3) and no mario this year(In the beginning announced as a launch title).

What about dvd playback or maybe mp3? Anyone knows if DVD is still posssible?

smile.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm ok with the price tag as well, though I'm still hoping for an ever lower one once the details gets official - seeing how Nintendo not too long ago did state that the console would cost no more than $250 in America. That's why setting the price tag to exactly $250 (or 249.99) does feel a little so-so
sleep.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Opera Browser NOT free!

I just added this to the list of news:

QUOTE said:
-Opera browser channel released by the end of this year. It will be free on a promotional basis only. After June 2007 you will have to purchase it from the Virtual Console.

I found this out on wii.com. 9th page of the wii preview section. the description of the 2nd video down.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
no mario this year(In the beginning announced as a launch title).

Source please.

Somewere in the depth of E3 News (was told by Shiggy as far as i remember, but some time later they told no launch title anymore) :'(

Ah. I never heard / seen it was gonna be for launch. I'm going to Google for it. If I don't find it, you'll have to cut off both of your hands. Scan them and post them here.

EDIT: I only remember him stating it was a possibility and if it didn't it would be withing six months when Wii launches. No promise.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: R Kelly or Michael Jackson?