Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
no mario this year(In the beginning announced as a launch title).

Source please.

Somewere in the depth of E3 News (was told by Shiggy as far as i remember, but some time later they told no launch title anymore) :'(
Nintendo never said it was gonna be a launch title...they just said it MAY be a launch title

They didn't even actually say it MAY be a launch title, only hinting at it and said they don't want to make any promises.

I want hands. Now.

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
here you go

hand.jpg

Prema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'm going to Google for it. If I don't find it, you'll have to cut off both of your hands. Scan them and post them here.

I want hands. Now.

They didn't even actually say it MAY be a launch title, only hinting at it and said they don't want to make any promises.

I want hands. Now.

Cutting hands?!

Just an advice:
You should think about what you are talking and choose your words more wisely...

Have you ever seen humans with only leftovers of their legs and arms creeping in the dirt and mud of Indian streets and begging to have something to eat that day.
I do every day and i´ll never forget
ohmy.gif

If it was misstranslated in my country, then i am sorry for giving this false info further!
bow.gif

But isn´t it simply a waste of time even talking about what was exactly said and what not.
It won´t change anything and bring us Mario on Launch, which makes me missing this "Ya let the release day come" feeling

cry.gif

motorcity_madman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Looks like I'm getting my self an xbox if its only gonne be 50 more then a wii.I really wanted a wii but why not get a much more powerful system with a solid library of games and not have to worry about playing games online with friends codes.

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
Well, Looks like I'm getting my self an xbox if its only gonne be 50 more then a wii.I really wanted a wii but why not get a much more powerful system with a solid library of games and not have to worry about playing games online with friends codes.

just because of friend codes you get dismayed of Wii?!

you'll be losing half your life if you wont buy it

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people are complaining about the $250 price tag. How many of you weren't going to buy wii sports anyway? I know I sure was, so to me it's a $200 system along with a $50 game.

THat's how I see it too. A good deal. People are gonna complain no matter how cheap it was gonna be.

L

lastdual

^Add in an extra controller and it would be a hell of a lot better value.
That's the thing, if I was getting just the system and a single-player oriented game, it would probably be a better deal. But sports games are always better with 2 players, so to really enjoy the basic bundle you're gonna need that second controller, bumping up your cost to around $300.

Still not a bad deal (especially when compared to the PS3), but not a steal either, and closer to the 360 than most were expecting.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Right that's it from me. It's late and I need to get some sleep in. No more updates from me for now.

Come on Aus launch info!
biggrin.gif
I'll find out tomorrow morning I guess.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Right that's it from me. It's late and I need to get some sleep in. No more updates from me for now.

Come on Aus launch info!
biggrin.gif
I'll find out tomorrow morning I guess.

Same here, skipped school, played 'pretend game journalist' all day, came down with a cold.
I'm excited to see the GBAtemp community online on Wii. I hoped the Wii gets a WFC game like Dare Demo Asobi Taisen (Clubhouse Games) or Yakuman Wii sinced I'm currently hooked on Pusoy Dos (Big Two variation) and Mahjong on the DS. XD

I also hope there's good news for Wii in Australia and Europe. One of my options are getting my cousin in Perth to buy it for me if Wii ends up fuck-expensive here (like alot of things when they launch ;-
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :wub::wub::rofl::wub::wub: