palmarenko

Jus used some online translators, so yeah I know, they usually suck
smile.gif

RingKing97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2:56PM: Official release date in Japan is December 2nd. Price is 25000 Yen (approximately US$212)
no us info and you might as well throw dirty on them there dead that far after ps3

P

palmarenko

Famitsu reports 16 titles from ten publishers at launch. Cost of games: 4,800 yen to 6,800 yen. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will cost 6,800 yen.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The controllers are expensive, but I guess that's were the fun is. Too bad I have to buy 3 more! wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I think I speak for everybody when I ask:
When are the PINK ones coming out?!?
nyanya.gif

PINK FTW

btw guys they announced "Wii Yawaraka Atama Juku" which is like "WII BIG BRAIN ACADEMY".

Edit: (Sorry for rough translation)
After announcing the price and release date, they presented some of the software by challenging guest, Ai Sugiyama (a National Tennis Champion) on Tennis (from Wii Sports) and Wii Yawaraka Atama Juku (Wii Big Brain Academy). After the fierce battle, Miyamoto takes down Ai Sugiyama. "Obviously I lack practice *lol* ", smiles Sugiyama.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, I realize all the sites are still quoting that one link, but they're still saying that in the US, Wii Sports is included. Maybe thats the reason for the price difference?

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here in Mexico we get a 30% higher price on everything and U.S. prices are the cheapest everywhere in the world. that transportation thing you say doesn't get charged for americans unlike latin americans and europeans. It must be something else...

Wii.com IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grog.gif
Can someone translate those Wii-faces thing?!?!?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: