PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
you mean whilst it loads the actual game from the launcher or just from the wii remote part?

and who the heck could have thought of that in the first place... so many random fixes lol. i'll have to find a way to play it. i got tp original but i just think its great to play things that you shouldnt be able to XD even if it does wear out the laser...

anyways thanks for lookin about for me
smile.gif

Some games look for the controller before they continue - if they fail to find it after 30 seconds they continue anyway , but the code thats making it crash may be the controller part - again, im not sure it is , but it did work on another game.
let me know how you get on as it may help others one way or another
biggrin.gif

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
manuel88 said:
Well The cIOS That I using is CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042.wad And Im Using Backup Luncher 0.1 The One With the red thing in the top that says Backup Luncher 0.1. That'S The One I used and it worked. Also I used Backup Loader channer 1.6 and the one at the HomeBrawChannel But still it only comes out with the green screen. I used Backup Creator to parch the ISO that's it bUT it works if I used the Force PAL60 Just like that But I dont get it If I did it before why is that happening now?. I hope You can tell me What to do Cuz Im staring to see my life Black and White Cuz I like this game. Just let me know what to do and I will do it. Sorry cuz My English I know Its fuck up lol.

Try downloading the zip file in my signature - it has the latest files in it - yours are a little bit old - theres instrucrtions on how to install (in English - sorry.... but translate if you wish) and it should be easy enough.
All you really should need to do is replace the boot.dol in the appz/iso loader folder with the new boot.dol and install the new cIOS_fix.wad file using the wad installer
Might be worth installing the backup channel as well , then reboot the wii and try your games again- should get you working in colour i believe.

Ok Where is the new Boot.dol?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manuel88 said:
djtaz said:
manuel88 said:
Well The cIOS That I using is CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042.wad And Im Using Backup Luncher 0.1 The One With the red thing in the top that says Backup Luncher 0.1. That'S The One I used and it worked. Also I used Backup Loader channer 1.6 and the one at the HomeBrawChannel But still it only comes out with the green screen. I used Backup Creator to parch the ISO that's it bUT it works if I used the Force PAL60 Just like that But I dont get it If I did it before why is that happening now?. I hope You can tell me What to do Cuz Im staring to see my life Black and White Cuz I like this game. Just let me know what to do and I will do it. Sorry cuz My English I know Its fuck up lol.

Try downloading the zip file in my signature - it has the latest files in it - yours are a little bit old - theres instrucrtions on how to install (in English - sorry.... but translate if you wish) and it should be easy enough.
All you really should need to do is replace the boot.dol in the appz/iso loader folder with the new boot.dol and install the new cIOS_fix.wad file using the wad installer
Might be worth installing the backup channel as well , then reboot the wii and try your games again- should get you working in colour i believe.

Go into Put onto SD card - and then into the apps folder and then into ISO LOADER - its in there .
The older ones in the Not Used folder i think.
I renamed it to boot.dol , the name people know it as was backuplauncher.hook.dol i believe.

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
manuel88 said:
djtaz said:
manuel88 said:

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
manuel88 said:
djtaz said:
manuel88 said:

Go into Put onto SD card - and then into the apps folder and then into ISO LOADER - its in there .
The older ones in the Not Used folder i think.
I renamed it to boot.dol , the name people know it as was backuplauncher.hook.dol i believe.

Ok Then What About if I copy the whole foder The ISO LOADER that should be ok right? I mean that The Older one are The One in the NOT USED Folder So are those the one I have to try or I just have to leave it like that cuz you say they are the older one so That mean the are old or you mean like The others. Im sorry about it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yup - thatll do it
you still have to install the cios_fix.wad and backuploaderchannel.wad from the WADS folder so copy them to your card as well

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Pure I PUT that one The Cios_fix then when I used it with Force PAL60 stayed in the The Black Screen but when I use the CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042 goes ok see thats no good lol but let me see hold on.

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is That the one With the blue label in the top cuz yes thats the one Im using The one That is at the first page of this TOPIC?

I know what u mean now hold one let me see......

manuel88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still giving me the Green Screen Any way Do you have this game Mario Sluggers if you do tell me What you did to make run and What DVD DID YOU USE?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
alright Taz, sounds reasonable i'll try it. it'll have to be tomorrow sometime though because i'm dumping sonic and the secret rings. i've read that it wont work but i may as well prepare for 0.3 heh hope it supports patched iso's coz i'm wasting discs otherwise!!

i'll give rockband [pal] a dump tomorrow sometime too because i havent seen it on the compatibility lists anywhere

Guitar hero 3 [pal] works perfectly if you just pause it at the start of a song then un-pause it. just tested it on expert dragonforce and got 604,000 points, its must work alright XD

also i dont understand the hook thing. i go to about in the loader and it says wiigator and something hook and someone called pcc_gba i think.
whats the crack with that?

jinkssick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for all the work.

So ive updated, so should I be using this new backup loader from the main wii menu as i installed the ciosfix. I was using the goldloader before.

Sorry just to clarify, these ISOS that I have already patched, will these be fine in the future when the new loader come in that plays ISOs on the fly.?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jinkssick said:
So ive updated, so should I be using this new backup loader from the main wii menu as i installed the ciosfix. I was using the goldloader before.
Yeah uninstall the old channel ( the wad should be in the wads folder in a folder called OLD if you need to move it to uninstall) and then install the new bacluploader channel - it uses all the new dol's

QUOTE(jinkssick @ Oct 22 2008, 02:48 AM) Sorry just to clarify, these ISOS that I have already patched, will these be fine in the future when the new loader come in that plays ISOs on the fly.?

Posted on the main thread about this they confirmed that 90% of 1:1 games work and 85% of patched games work.
Some that were working now dont any more im afraid but they are still working on these issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare