480p, Blur filter, Res fix for DISCS!?

cubes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a huge physical Wii game collection.
Is there any way to use the latest graphical fixes from USB Loader GX on my disc games? Patching them on the fly?

I'm not a huge of backup them up digitally.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a huge physical Wii game collection.
Is there any way to use the latest graphical fixes from USB Loader GX on my disc games? Patching them on the fly?

I'm not a huge of backup them up digitally.
Yes, load the discs through USB Loader GX with the video settings.

Reactions: cubes

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I used USB Loader GX when it first came out, but then I found CFG Loader and never looked back. Had so many more options. It's like, it you want things to work most of the time without much fuss or tweaking, sure, go with the USB Loader GX... But it you like tinkering and getting down into the nitty gritty, CFG Loader's got you covered. NTFS harddrive support, custom themes, downloadable covers, etc etc. It's even got a configurator app for the PC so you can tweak all the settings in a Windows GUI instead of on the Wii, if you prefer.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
I used USB Loader GX when it first came out, but then I found CFG Loader and never looked back. Had so many more options. It's like, it you want things to work most of the time without much fuss or tweaking, sure, go with the USB Loader GX... But it you like tinkering and getting down into the nitty gritty, CFG Loader's got you covered. NTFS harddrive support, custom themes, downloadable covers, etc etc. It's even got a configurator app for the PC so you can tweak all the settings in a Windows GUI instead of on the Wii, if you prefer.

Isn't CFG loader massively outdated? I'm also a huge CFG loader fan but it's been inactive since like, 2017

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't outdate what's already perfect. I too think CFG is better than GX.

But GX has an advantage with the video options.

It's mainly the video options for me as to why I'd ever switch over to GX, if anyone can backport the blur fix from GX that would be amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto