wii brick with a black screen. Bootmii as boot 2 works.

ramo834Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so today i installed a system menu 3.3 on my japan wii. i got the system files corrupted error. then i tried to get 4.3 then i got a black screen. i have tried to restore a nand backup and it has not worked and i can get into bootmii as boot2 but i cant get into the homebrew channel

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so today i installed a system menu 3.3 on my japan wii. i got the system files corrupted error. then i tried to get 4.3 then i got a black screen. i have tried to restore a nand backup and it has not worked and i can get into bootmii as boot2 but i cant get into the homebrew channel
You realise that installing a wrong region System Menu can brick your console. Only way to restore it is by having Priiloader installed or restoring from a NAND backup with an Infectus as a last resort.

ramo834Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did install the right region system menu. and i restored my backup and got a black screen my backup was from a working wii
You realise that installing a wrong region System Menu can brick your console. Only way to restore it is by having Priiloader installed or restoring from a NAND backup with an Infectus as a last resort
Post automatically merged:

nope.
Do you get any error messages when you try to restore the NAND backup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?