milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how it all started

i started out with ver 4.0U. i installed 3.0E accidently, then updated to 4.0E then installed 3.2U. i tried to change the settings but it wont let me and the system menu is 3.2U and the region is in USA. the message in the anyregion changer says that the setting mismatch when the region and system menu match. but im not entirely sure if they match so i come to you people because i thought you would know if they match. also it says
UNEXPECTED ERROR: SYSCONFIG_Savechanges Value -1017
the flicker is still there and i want it gone. someone came up a solution to this but it is just plain not working.
this is how it looks like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTYVt7Wnktk

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda new but...

It looks like you're running the wrong region update are you sure you're Wii is NTSC..?
It looks like a NTSC Wii running PAL game..?
I would treat it like a semi brick and try to fix it that way.

like I said I'm new with the whole Wii stuff so you might want to wait for the pros..
smile.gif

GOOD LUCK!!

milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oxMUDxo said:
I'm kinda new but...

It looks like you're running the wrong region update are you sure you're Wii is NTSC..?
It looks like a NTSC Wii running PAL game..?
I would treat it like a semi brick and try to fix it that way.

like I said I'm new with the whole Wii stuff so you might want to wait for the pros..
smile.gif

GOOD LUCK!!

it wouldnt be a semi brick. this isnt like a semi brick. the anyregion changer says that the video mode is PAL. i tried changing that to the correct screen which is NTSC but when saving the setting, i encounter an error which is
UNEXPECTED ERROR: SYSCONFIG Value -1017

milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve heard about formatting my wii for it to make it go away but the homebrew channel wont be able to be installed and my precious game memory will be lost. and there is a chance all of that might not work.

demon33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not sure about this but I would update & re-downgrade changing region back 2 good settings

good luck

I think you'll find a way
wink.gif

milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve heard about formatting my wii for it to make it go away but the homebrew channel wont be able to be installed and my precious game memory will be lost. and there is a chance all of that might not work.

milkaholic123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demon33 said:
not sure about this but I would update & re-downgrade changing region back 2 good settings

good luck

I think you'll find a way
wink.gif

tried that and the flicker was there. all i have to do is change the video mode but i would have to solve the problem of
UNEXPECTED ERROR: SYSCONFIG Value -1017

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 3D printing with chocolate. :D