Wii #2328 - Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
todd72173 said:
jservs7 said:
todd72173 said:
Jakob95 said:
Wait how do you use PimpMyWii what do you have to select in the main menu?

Just run Pimp from HBC. Select "Manual Installation". It will scan the internet and show every single IOS available. Just go to 250 (last one) and click INSTALL. Thats it! Takes about 30 seconds.
I used the Auto feature to Pimp My Wii and I think I'm screwed.
frown.gif
I'm trying to install Hermes 5.1 to use base 57 and the installer doesn't work for me.

Anyone have any clues how I can get it workin'?

I used the auto installer last time and all it did was make my homebrew channel upside down. I was able to fix that easy. It does not update your system menu to anything higher than 4.1. I updated all my channels including weather, shop, etc. But now for the second time using it, I just do manual and install only the IOS I need at the time.
So then my problem is: How can I get Hermes 5.1 installer to work for Base 57? I keep getting a BAD HASH error no matter what IOS I use to install it.

EDIT: Trying to install cIOS 224.

GOT IT: Used Dop-Mii 13 to install IOS36 3351 w/Fakesign. I believe it downgraded my IOS15 again after, but I was able to install Hermes 5.1 using on 224/57 using IOS36.

4tehlulz35000vr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, Im new here and I wanted to know if anyone is getting the message "Unable to connect to game server"
I got everything working:)
But I just can't get on wifi>.>
Does anyone know the solution to this?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
todd72173 said:
Jakob95 said:
todd72173 said:
Jakob95 said:

Just run Pimp from HBC. Select "Manual Installation". It will scan the internet and show every single IOS available. Just go to 250 (last one) and click INSTALL. Thats it! Takes about 30 seconds.
Ok I did that. It reloaded all my IOS's. Now it says do you want to do this using the network and I press A. Now it gives me this thing were it says IOS4 trucha bug, install=no and other stuff. What do I do from here.

1) Click 'update' to install latest version of PimpWii (latest installed is 2.11)
2) Click 'manual installation' - only install the IOS's needed- in this case 250
3) It will show you ALL IOS available. Click the + button to advance to IOS 250 and choose YES to install (keep all other IOS as is-no changes) You need however need to click A to validate every single option in order for it to install anything (even for one's you did not change). Once all validated, it will allow you to proceed with install.
4) In USB Config loader, change to use IOS 250 instead of 249
Ok so I skip with the + button to 250 then switch the Installation from NO to YES. Then I press A and keep pressing A?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
todd72173 said:
Multiplayer and Zombie mode do not work. Just black screen. Single Player campaign works fine. Any reason why?
*Page 4 says its protection and needs to be patched. So not an issue on my end using USB external. Oh well.

No worries now bro
tongue.gif
. I finally got the game running but having to use the dual profile trick kinda sucks.

todd72173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
todd72173 said:
Jakob95 said:
todd72173 said:
Jakob95 said:

Ok I did that. It reloaded all my IOS's. Now it says do you want to do this using the network and I press A. Now it gives me this thing were it says IOS4 trucha bug, install=no and other stuff. What do I do from here.

1) Click 'update' to install latest version of PimpWii (latest installed is 2.11)
2) Click 'manual installation' - only install the IOS's needed- in this case 250
3) It will show you ALL IOS available. Click the + button to advance to IOS 250 and choose YES to install (keep all other IOS as is-no changes) You need however need to click A to validate every single option in order for it to install anything (even for one's you did not change). Once all validated, it will allow you to proceed with install.
4) In USB Config loader, change to use IOS 250 instead of 249
Ok so I skip with the + button to 250 then switch the Installation from NO to YES. Then I press A and keep pressing A?

You need to press A on every single download available to validate. You are not installing any of them, just validating them. Once you press A on every single option, it will let you install the single one u selected-250. Just change installation from no to yes on it. thats it.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yup... Just install the newer version of IOS250 and it should work.

I was playing Zombie mode online for about 15mins(hella fun!!) then I got disconnected from Wifi lol.

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the 250 installed, but was wondering if USB Config loader can be installed as a channel and used without an SD card inserted. When I click on it it just restarts my wii without the sd card in.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Everything seems to be working right now. Running Black Ops on the following:

USB HDD via WiiFlow 249 (don't know what revision, but for sure not the latest, lol)
cIOS57rev19 on IOS250
System Menu 4.0U

No issues so far with the game. Multiplayer got passed the "Loading..." screen really quickly, and had no problems connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Played two Team Deathmatch games, and got to Level 7.

Never tried Zombies yet.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
GBAtemp tends to not support that app. Both stability issues, and the fact it updates all IOS to the latest versions (including stubbing out the cIOS slots 222, 223, 224, 249, 250, 254, etc. if I remember correctly) are reasons why it is not supported. Just use DOP-Mii if you want to update your IOS, though it shouldn't be applicable in this situation. You'll need a cIOS on a certain base to get it working. Multiple reports say IOS57 as a base will work if used with rev19 or rev20b on IOS slot 250. Haven't tried it myself though.
and it is exactly that reason why i have a random slot (ios190) with the ios base 37 that way any official bs Nintendo pulls they can't technically remove it unless they are using some new detection in the firmware updates. dunno i've been using 4.1U for some time.

so far with the setup i have online works fine. glad to see no one is cheatin. i rem3mber the 1st time i got on reflex and boom someone was in god mode walking on air and blowin people up.

Yojimbo001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone come across thesame crash as me,online works but i get thesame crash on the prison mission with 3 different ios 249 224 250,is it possible its abad dump like the COD 4 MW pal dump that froze after the nuke explosion???

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
trigger_ftu said:
CarbonX13 said:
GBAtemp tends to not support that app. Both stability issues, and the fact it updates all IOS to the latest versions (including stubbing out the cIOS slots 222, 223, 224, 249, 250, 254, etc. if I remember correctly) are reasons why it is not supported. Just use DOP-Mii if you want to update your IOS, though it shouldn't be applicable in this situation. You'll need a cIOS on a certain base to get it working. Multiple reports say IOS57 as a base will work if used with rev19 or rev20b on IOS slot 250. Haven't tried it myself though.
and it is exactly that reason why i have a random slot (ios190) with the ios base 37 that way any official bs Nintendo pulls they can't technically remove it unless they are using some new detection in the firmware updates. dunno i've been using 4.1U for some time.

so far with the setup i have online works fine. glad to see no one is cheatin. i rem3mber the 1st time i got on reflex and boom someone was in god mode walking on air and blowin people up.
Enjoy it while you can. You know that with a game of this mass, Ocarina codes for online mode are right around the corner. GoldenEye didn't take long at all (only like three or four days), so Black Ops hacks shouldn't be far off as well. Just hope that there is some quick form for Nintendo or Activision to ban people, but with the state of Wii's online, I doubt there's anything good.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yojimbo001 said:
Has anyone come across thesame crash as me,online works but i get thesame crash on the prison mission with 3 different ios 249 224 250,is it possible its abad dump like the COD 4 MW pal dump that froze after the nuke explosion???
whats the ios base for these ios's and who made the installer? telling the slot number doesn't mean anything nowadays seeings people can install acios on any ios slot.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
trigger_ftu said:
CarbonX13 said:

Sorry to crush your dreams, but there's already a few lol. One of them is called "Meow" in rainbow colors.

Yojimbo001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yojimbo001 said:

This happens to me with the pal version aswell any ideas guys this is really buggin me??????

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does anyone really care about this game it's pretty much the same thing with more way letting people shoot run away and hide. For some reason i liked the first game alot more especially the maps, and i think this game is hacked because i was sensing an unfair advantage when i was playing a match....are people supposed to always know where u are?

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Scorpin200 said:
does anyone really care about this game it's pretty much the same thing with more way letting people shoot run away and hide. For some reason i liked the first game alot more especially the maps, and i think this game is hacked because i was sensing an unfair advantage when i was playing a match....are people supposed to always know where u are?
Same here but when I play it I have a Lot of fun and by the way people can't always see you only if you shoot they will see you on the map

P.s also quality improvement (last CoD wii I played was World at War)

todd72173

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just played the PC version. PC graphics blow the WII out of the water. Sorry guys, but Ill leave the WII to children to play. These types of games just look aweful on it. As well, the controls using a mouse/keyboard are a million times better. Do not think I will be playing the Wii version anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.